5 packs of the hypersonic wind buffers from Amazon

Sauceii

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
I bought 5 packs of these when I first saw them . These have the brand name on the first set but blank on the other set behind them in the pack . I used a set on my car and they worked amazing . No longer have a Supra so don’t need these 30$ shipped for all 5 packs . Really don’t want to sell them separate .

1F78BBFB-5501-4671-89C2-EEA86B90E85F.jpeg

Advertisement

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Why did you buy 5 of them? Planning a fleet of Supras? A different color for each week day and rotate them on weekends?

OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Why did you buy 5 of them? Planning a fleet of Supras? A different color for each week day and rotate them on weekends?
Originally people weren’t sure how well these would hold at 150 mph + and also when they first dropped the 2nd set behind were un branded where as now I believe both sets come with the lame logo on them

Lordhowe

First Name
HG
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Yaris
Originally people weren’t sure how well these would hold at 150 mph + and also when they first dropped the 2nd set behind were un branded where as now I believe both sets come with the lame logo on them
Has anyone actually had these on the track where they were going 150MPH? and if so, any wind noise?

OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Has anyone actually had these on the track where they were going 150MPH? and if so, any wind noise?
If your windows are down at 150+ i don’t know what your thinking . I’ve had mine 150+ multiple times and they never came off this why they sat in the packages

Lordhowe

First Name
HG
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Yaris
At the end of the back straight in VIR- all I'm thinking is that sharp left turn at the top of the hill.

Advertisement

Advertisement