• Total voters

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Just curious... it's also a closed poll. I find that people tend to be more honest when its private.
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Do LE's count :nixon: Got mine at MSRP back in the day.
Anyone not buying early on, I sincerely hope they didn't pay over, unless it's their 15th car and/or don't care about few thousands or A91 edition.

Drifter

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Early in Dec, we were on our way to buy an A91 at MSRP at a dealer about 40 miles from home. Stopped at a local dealer just to see the Phantom Grey. It was the only Supra they had in stock but they had a $20K ADM on it. Way out of my price range. The salesman wouldn't budge on price very much, so I thanked him and went to use the men's room. While I was gone, my wife asked the salesman if he knew any good restaurants near the other dealership. She was sincerely asking because she was hungry, but the sales guy understood I was going to buy a Supra, just not his. When I got back he offered the Phantom Grey at MSRP. I agreed as long as there were no extra dealer fees other than destination fee. I'm glad I took my wife car shopping with me. I'm happy with the price and I love this car.

OP
OP
Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
I'm a patient person so I waited until the fall to get my 3.0 Premium with DAP for under MSRP. Had to drive 5 hours and 3 states over however cause FL dealerships wouldn't budge on the price, fuck em.

Bruins71

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, Highlander,Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
I put a deposit in February 15/19 - right on MSRP here in Canada. Although I wasn’t told what colour I would get ( they said they would give me an out if it wasn’t one of my two picks) turned out the owner of the dealership had a great relationship with Toyota Canada head office and I got my DS blue!?