A90 GR Supra Super GT Concept at Tokyo Autosalon (Updated with leaked photo pg. 4)

JP_Supra

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
Woah is this a tease of what's to come for a production run??

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
January 11-13....i guess this is the calm before the storm

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
Haha, the rest of the world doesn't have it afaik. We have Mello Yello, Mountain Dew, and some others.

I joke about it because I really like the Skid Factory show Mighty Car Mods hosts, and the lemon squash is a eupemism for that one beer you guys have that looks similar.

OP
OP

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Ahhh yes. See we've taken to calling all lemon-flavoured fizzy drinks as "squash"

Hah I see. Skid factory are good, the guys are long time users on a local forum I frequent hehe

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
Hold on, is this for LM GTE-Pro and LM GTE-Am Class for the WEC? They did say they will compete in the WEC. The era of Toyota being dominant in any form of racing is scintillating as I have been supporting them forever. They're murdering the competition in WRC, Nascar and WEC for many years. They've also been pretty damn good in Super Formula and SuperGT.

Anyways, this new Supra is going to be absolute knock-out. Just. Enter. Formula. One. Again. Please.

If Toyota has too much on their plate, a Lexus F1 car would be sexy as well. :love:

Edit: I messed up its the SuperGT car. I wasn't able to translate the excerpt. Still though I can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

boodjohn

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CAMSOIASNDW
Im going to be heated if they dont take the camo off :banghead: