We're having trouble getting the car to stay in gear.Dyno mode....
Unless they changed it for Toyota......
1. Ignition on
2. Clear Dash menu by hitting the BC button on the Selector stalk below turn signal
3. hold the trip reset on the cluster until a hidden menu appear.
4. move to 03 (testertribe, sorry spelled wrong, doing off memory)
5. hold dsc until off (5 seconds about)
6. then hold the dash trip button again to select
7. press once more
Dyno mode enabled.
8. start car
9. put sport plus
what gear are you in? put in Manual mode. and try not to hit the kickdown detent in the pedal. Stock tune 8ZF will still kick down a gear in manual if you hit the kickdown with the RPMs too low for the dyno gear.
use 5th.I'll tell Stu. I was looking for the number to call you on your site.
We tried in 5th and 6th, keeps shifting up