A91-MT with Stage 2

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R
Just wanted to say if you’re on the fence about doing it, i recommend go for it! Having just finished the flash earlier today I can say it really does wake the car up. Car just pulls and pulls all the way to redline. Butt dyno suggest at least 460whp with FBO and stage 2. Nice thing is when I put it back in normal mode it’s tame and quiet like stock. Anywho just noticed not a lot of people posting about having it done so if you got questions, just hit me up. Hopefully I’ll have real dyno figures in a week or so.
F8B96AFC-8977-4087-A808-DC92710A5B96.jpeg

BBDFE93B-767F-4C03-A9F7-DC16E37CB7D0.jpeg
Sponsored

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Are you using MHD or BM3? We’re you able to clear the CEL for the dp?

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
How long has it been since you did the upgrades? Any issues with the clutch slipping?

OP
OP
GRSupraguy

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How long has it been since you did the upgrades? Any issues with the clutch slipping?
Not yet. I don’t think that’s going to be a problem until maybe 600 whp. Again just my guess. I don’t plan on going beyond maybe 550Whp.

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
Ima wait for others to test out tuned MTs before I eventually bite the bullet 🤣

OP
OP
GRSupraguy

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The state 2 bm3 flash codes it out. No additional hardware was required.

CdnSupes

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT
Awesome! Congrats man. I’m debating this as well, did you do OTS? Or will you run a custom tune?

I was thinking two maps, 91/93 octane. Do you have multiple?
Thanks

djmad

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ Supra MT, 07’ 328i MT, 20’ Civic AT
Just wanted to say if you’re on the fence about doing it, i recommend go for it! Having just finished the flash earlier today I can say it really does wake the car up. Car just pulls and pulls all the way to redline. Butt dyno suggest at least 460whp with FBO and stage 2. Nice thing is when I put it back in normal mode it’s tame and quiet like stock. Anywho just noticed not a lot of people posting about having it done so if you got questions, just hit me up. Hopefully I’ll have real dyno figures in a week or so.
F8B96AFC-8977-4087-A808-DC92710A5B96.jpeg

BBDFE93B-767F-4C03-A9F7-DC16E37CB7D0.jpeg
Did you do your 1200 mile break-in before sending your DME out? I know you've had your car for a few months now. I'm anticipating I'll hit 1200 miles in a few months too if a take a long-distance trip somewhere since this is my weekend car.

Ima wait for others to test out tuned MTs before I eventually bite the bullet 🤣
Seeing more MTs getting their cars tuned is definitely making it harder to resist.

Awesome! Congrats man. I’m debating this as well, did you do OTS? Or will you run a custom tune?

Thanks
I'm planning on running multiple maps. Hopefully someone can figure out how to fully unlock our DME's so we can run flex fuel or change maps on the fly with either BM3, MHD, or EcuTek.

OP
OP
GRSupraguy

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Thanks
This is FBO build with stock fuel and stock turbo, didn’t really need a custom. I’m in Texas and 93 is easy to come by.

OP
OP
GRSupraguy

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Did you do your 1200 mile break-in before sending your DME out? I know you've had your car for a few months now. I'm anticipating I'll hit 1200 miles in a few months too if a take a long-distance trip somewhere since this is my weekend car.

Seeing more MTs getting their cars tuned is definitely making it harder to resist.
yes I followed the 1200 mile break in. Tuned at 15xx miles. Warranty be damned. Not doing anything that hasn’t already been done, in terms of the motor. Only variable is MT. Tried and true setup. And thanks!
Sponsored