ABL_DIT_AS6100_TRAMODE_RESET error code during deleting transport mode help!

Discussion in 'General Supra Topics' started by Lifes_simple, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Lifes_simple

Lifes_simple Member

Car(s):
    Toyota
    Liked:
    Toyota Master Technician
    Hello, this is for all supra technicians at any Toyota dealers out there, I've done several PDI's on supra's now and this is the first time running into this situation. I'm doing the deletion of transport mode which was fine...to an extent I guess. But whenever I go to the step for Telematics control unit, it gives me an error code "Error in testmodule: ABL_DIT_AS6100_TRAMODE_RESET". If I try to bypass it, it will then prompt me later on to do the steering wheel initialization which fails each times because it times out. I know I'm doing it right, it's just THIS one that seems to be real stubborn.. I've already made cases and spoke to engineers but were all pretty much stumped at this point. I disconnected the battery and will try again tomorrow.. any help would be greatly appreciated. NOTE: yes my ISTA is the LATEST update.

20191011_142544.jpg

20191011_164312.jpg

20191011_164317.jpg

Ghostop and XtremeMaC like this.
  2. OP
    OP
    Lifes_simple

Lifes_simple Member

Car(s):
    Toyota
    Liked:
    Toyota Master Technician
    Vehicle completed and fixed, had to do manually through ABL for steering and disconnected battery to do a hard reset. Admin/Moderator can close this thread. Thank you.

Ghostop likes this.