Advice please

Caamzy

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
I was curious as to why this downpipe is this price compared to every other cat less exhaust I've been seeing anyone has an idea as to why? no reviews no nothing as of right now i have 2021 3.0 supra btw if that makes any difference

Capture.PNG
Sponsored

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
I've seen a few downpipes from different makers that look identical in every way. Probably all made in China, and they slap their name on it.

OP
OP
Caamzy

Caamzy

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
I've seen a few downpipes from different makers that look identical in every way. Probably all made in China, and they slap their name on it.
so you dont think this is going to break or leak with this type of price? they have TJ Hunt video as an install and they look identical from his video

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
so you dont think this is going to break or leak with this type of price? they have TJ Hunt video as an install and they look identical from his video
I think you should be fine. It's not really a high tech part.

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If you go on Alibaba.com, you'll find Supra Gr (B58) downpipes for around $75. Obviously at that price, they are for dealers to sell with their Noam on them for $400+
Sponsored