Aftermarket Brake Rotors

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys. Do you guys know of any high quality aftermarket brake rotors out there for our cars? I have a 2020 3.0 Premium and want direct replacement cross-drilled and slotted rotors for the front and rear. Let me know. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
JRedMKV

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Don't forget pads. If you're wanting a two-piece OE style rotor, you'll be about 2,500 in parts. If you don't mind single piece rotors, you'll be less than 1,000 for something comparable.
This is my first car with the 2 piece setup. Couldnā€™t the rotor itself just be replaced and reuse the hat? I think thatā€™s what itā€™s called, right? Is install any different/harder than replacing any other typical rotor? Iā€™ve done many brake jobs on my previous cars so I know how to do that. Hopefully itā€™s the same.

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
I believe S4 rotors fit.

OP
OP
JRedMKV

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I am using R1 Concept rotors. For now, it is all fine.
I just went to their website and it looks like they donā€™t have any available. Which kind did you get? Are they the 2-piece kind?

Ankaragu

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I am using R1 concepts drilled and slotted single piece rotors with G-lock pads, however my Factory rotors when i removed them were not two pieces it was a single piece OEM BMW rotor.

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
I am using R1 concepts drilled and slotted single piece rotors with G-lock pads, however my Factory rotors when i removed them were not two pieces it was a single piece OEM BMW rotor.
Do you have the B48? I heard the brakes were different but wouldn't think they'd change the design..

Ankaragu

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Do you have the B48? I heard the brakes were different but wouldn't think they'd change the design..
Nope, 2020 3.0 Premium. i wish i took pics but its all one piece.

OP
OP
JRedMKV

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Nope, 2020 3.0 Premium. i wish i took pics but its all one piece.
Yeah I just looked at my brakes and they look like 1 piece also. Weā€™re they supposed to be 2-piece?

Afterfire

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2006 S2000, 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
I believe the 2 piece design might mistaken look like a factory single piece design because there arent any bolts. Youll notice pins (look ground down) on the side of the hat which is a different metal than the iron rings.

Ankaragu

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Its suppose to be a 1 piece, there was just confusion because the Z4 has 2 piece rotors on the M performance package. so it would have made sense for that to carry over to the Supra, and because of that people believed the Supra had 2 piece rotors because of that.

W4STOY

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Vehicle Showcase
If you are interested in rotors there are plenty of talk on here. I just bought R1 concepts kits (calipers and rotors) and yes they have both front an rear you have to call not use the web site. TeroX also has nice rotors out now for us. They are working on kits.

OP
OP
JRedMKV

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
If you are interested in rotors there are plenty of talk on here. I just bought R1 concepts kits (calipers and rotors) and yes they have both front an rear you have to call not use the web site. TeroX also has nice rotors out now for us. They are working on kits.
Yes Iā€™m only looking for some cross drilled and slotted direct replacement rotors because I donā€™t feel the need to upgrade the calipers. Plus that would cost a fortune. I did see someone here post their Terrox rotors. Looks pretty good. Iā€™ll look into the R1 concepts. Do you have any pics of yours? Are they slotted and cross drilled?
Sponsored