All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
And as usual, the Z fanboys are getting all wet in the pants for what is most likely just another Nismo bodykit special.
Lmao I loved the “if its already a facelift then the current ones will go way up in value” lol

MLG Tofu Shop

First Name
Goh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Vios
Lmao I loved the “if its already a facelift then the current ones will go way up in value” lol
What kind of logic is that even supposed to be?🤣 It's very "cute" of them to even think their Datsuns have the qualities to become some crazy top dollar machine in the used market.

MyCorolla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ICE
The same has been said about a certain car with all its 8 fake vents. 😛
I prefer fake vents over a big mouth.

I was planning to get a black Supra but my wife pointed out that it looked like a generic sports car. My second choice was red and she wisely said all the black accents gave it a unique look. I wholeheartedly agreed with her.

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
I prefer fake vents over a big mouth.

I was planning to get a black Supra but my wife pointed out that it looked like a generic sports car. My second choice was red and she wisely said all the black accents gave it a unique look. I wholeheartedly agreed with her.

Your wife is smart and has a good eye! Anytime I see a Black car(especially from a not too far distance) all I can really see is a silhouette and not much else just like Noob Saibot from Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. Black hides details i like especially if it's "murdered out" which essentially makes it my least favorite car color.

MyCorolla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ICE
Your wife is smart and has a good eye! Anytime I see a Black car(especially from a not too far distance) all I can really see is a silhouette and not much else just like Noob Saibot from Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. Black hides details i like especially if it's "murdered out" which essentially makes it my least favorite car color.
She is, and she has an eye for color like no one else I know.

I had a black Audi TT before and why I leaned towards a black Supra. I’m glad I went with red though. 😎