Alternate turn signal location on gauge cluster?

APanoMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
6C2950F8-8FB4-44B6-B8AC-857BB77B3B4B.jpeg
Hi all, was driving my Supra and after about 1000 miles I noticed that it seems that there’s an alternate location on the cluster for the turn signals. Does anyone know if we can code them to be in this location in the pic?
Sponsored

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
6C2950F8-8FB4-44B6-B8AC-857BB77B3B4B.jpeg
Hi all, was driving my Supra and after about 1000 miles I noticed that it seems that there’s an alternate location on the cluster for the turn signals. Does anyone know if we can code them to be in this location in the pic?
Oh wow, I've never noticed that! I'll have a look around in the coding next time I'm changing something.

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium (Downshift Blue)
Oh wow, I've never noticed that! I'll have a look around in the coding next time I'm changing something.
I'd rather have them in the HUD. I'm still experimenting with that as this feature is available in the Z4 (expert mode). I believe there are 2 (maybe 3) codes required for the change. I set one of them. Its a treasure hunt.

Majed

First Name
Majed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2020 GR Premium
I have noticed it a few months ago but I forgot to ask about it or create a post :doh:

Today I have found that when it will work If the car is switched off completely and you are not in accessories and press the hazard signal button, the alternatives signal will blink.

I believe because the digital cluster is switched off Toyota created this alternative location.
Sponsored