Any A91 Edition supra orders or in dealers for Canadians?

Mahid_12

First Name
Mahid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Lexus UX250H, 2020 Toyota Supra
Hi again.
I know I know, 2 threads in a day this guy is crazy!

I was wondering if any Canadians here or if anyone knows anyone that ordered the A91 Edition Supra in Canada?
Also, if anyone has any details if any dealers will be getting in there A91's here.

I was talking to a receptionist who connected me to Dixie Toyota and I will receive an email from them if they will have any A91 Editions coming in.

I will keep you posted. Thanks
Sponsored

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Hi again.

I was wondering if any Canadians here or if anyone knows anyone that ordered the A91 Edition Supra in Canada?
Also, if anyone has any details if any dealers will be getting in there A91's here.

I was talking to a receptionist who connected me to Dixie Toyota and I will receive an email from them if they will have any A91 Editions coming in.

The dealership here in RedDeer AB is getting in one nocturnal a91 but it hasnā€™t arrived yet, as far as I know itā€™s also not spoken for.

Apliiqq

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Bagged E30, Supra MKV, Drift BRZ, Daily E30
Hi again.

I might be able to help you out. I work at toyota ile perrot in montreal

Danno

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2017 Tacoma TRD pro
Doubtful dixie toyota is bringing one in... last year I think they only got 2 all year.

When I was shopping for one it seemed like alberta/bc got the most deliveries.

KongerR1

First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2017 Cadillac XT5, 2006 Yamaha R1, 2001 Honda F4i
My Supra just arrived last week, they're storing it for me till the roads clear up of all the salt. Supposedly they're only getting one more this year and they still have one in the showroom.
Sponsored