Any Dealers in Texas (or nearby state) selling at or below MSRP?

phatjoe

First Name
Vake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Hi,

I'm new here and in the market for a supra premium (or LE)! :)
I'm in Austin, but willing to travel in state or a neighboring state for the right supra.

Has anyone worked with a dealer in TX or (neighboring state) that's pricing the supra at or below msrp?

I know there are dealers (e.g. in Florida) offering their supra's at msrp, but I'm trying to avoid any shipping fees.

Toyota of Cedar Park TX has a $25k mark up. :eek::confused:

Thanks!! :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
When I was searching for a le 3 months ago all of TX was at 25k+ over msrp. Had to fly and drive back. Now there is a guy that scored a premium in Hunstville for msrp. Try that dealer.

Last edited:

huskerdude

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Accord Coupe V6
I live in the DFW area and all dealers want a premium like you stated. I lucked out and picked up a Turbulence gray Premium 3.0 from Silsbee Toyota for MSRP I found it yesterday, put down a cc deposit and picked it up today. They don't have any others though. I found it searching cars.com Kendall Toyota out of Miami, FL has cars at MSRP or less. Worth the shipping fees with no mark up.

OP
OP

phatjoe

First Name
Vake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
My name is Paul, I work at Toyota of Plano, and we don't do mark up's, just the MSRP plus dealer ads (Window Tint, Pin Strips, Nitro Filled Tires) Plus TTL
nice try....
Iā€™ve seen the ā€œmark upā€œ game too many times regarding window tint, nitro tires, etc.
find another sucker...

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV LE (Nocturnal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
nice try....
Iā€™ve seen the ā€œmark upā€œ game too many times regarding window tint, nitro tires, etc.
find another sucker...
I guess the real question is how much of a premium are they charging for this stuff? There was that one dealership on here who was charging like a $10,000 markup for a ceramic coating lol. If the total markup is only like $500 it may not be a bad deal.

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Red LE, C8 Corvette Z51 Torch Red, M3C
nice try....
find another sucker...
No markup...just a bunch of bullshit add ons no one wants

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I guess the real question is how much of a premium are they charging for this stuff? There was that one dealership on here who was charging like a $10,000 markup for a ceramic coating lol. If the total markup is only like $500 it may not be a bad deal.
How much for these dealer ads???
My name is Paul, I work at Toyota of Plano, and we don't do mark up's, just the MSRP plus dealer ads (Window Tint, Pin Strips, Nitro Filled Tires) Plus TTL. I have a Premium Black on Black ETA 2 Weeks. If you're interested feel free email, and you can left a deposit if you like.

Mr2Mcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SeeSig
Isn't air primarily nitrogen? How much are you charging for air?

RotaryShinka

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FD RX7 and RX8
We inflate the tire, then add the nitrogen. every dealership here does it for their new cars too. it's actually a package we call it ToP Protection Package which includes Nitrogen Filled Tires, Professional Window Tint, Door Edge Guard, and Toyota Pinstrips. It's on our website. Package is 1388.
Can I deny those options and get the car ā€œas isā€ from factory? I really donā€™t want Toyota Pinstripes.

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Actually just got word from my manager, you can get the car without any add on's. Just MSRP plus TTL. Cuz you probably want to customized by yourself.
Post some pics when you can of the Supra

Bradwarr1

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 G63 Edition One, 2020 Supra Launch Edition , 2019 Ford Raptor
If anyone needshipping let me know. I'm a move cars for a living.....and own an LE so I'll help as best I can.

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It's not here yet, ETA: within 2 weeks. I sold the last one while the car still on the Delivery truck. I do have some photos for the one's I have sold. White one was the launch edition, and the silver is the premium. Last picture was for the Charity Donation we were doing I ask them to come by and borrow their car for photo shoot.

What did it sell for?