Any good dealers in SC, NC, GA, (maybe TN)

991RMX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I guess I'll try this thread.. Has anyone have a good experience with a dealer in SC, NC, GA, (maybe TN, that is a bit far for me) area? Could you let me know which dealer you bought from and whom you worked with? Were you able to negotiate a good price below MSRP? How far after vehicle launch were you able to do so? I am interested in a '21 but don't want to go through the games many serious buyers are facing. If it's not possible, I understand. I choose not to participate if that is the case. Thanks for the help.
Sponsored

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I was shopping in January, I started off searching in the NC & SC area only to run into a list full of issues with dealers here. (1) Overinflated prices (2) Thought the car was the holy grail and it was just flying off the shelves (3) Wouldn't take the time to answer questions, only talked about stuff I wasn't interested in. (4) Unresponsive to inquiries (5) Only concerned with servicing and warranty work even though I wasn't local to them

I ended up finding an awesome deal out of Ohio. Flew in and dealer picked me up and transaction went smooth and then just drove the car home giving her a nice break in period. I would just shop around until you find someone that gives you what you're looking for. Odds are you're only going to have one transaction with this person so might as well make it a good purchase. You're most likely going to get it serviced locally or do it yourself.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Good luck with your search. Even the 2020’s are limited now. And you will have to settle on a color that they have. Might as wait for the 2021 and get to choose the color you want.

Last edited:
OP
OP

991RMX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was shopping in January, I started off searching in the NC & SC area only to run into a list full of issues with dealers here. (1) Overinflated prices (2) Thought the car was the holy grail and it was just flying off the shelves (3) Wouldn't take the time to answer questions, only talked about stuff I wasn't interested in. (4) Unresponsive to inquiries (5) Only concerned with servicing and warranty work even though I wasn't local to them

I ended up finding an awesome deal out of Ohio. Flew in and dealer picked me up and transaction went smooth and then just drove the car home giving her a nice break in period. I would just shop around until you find someone that gives you what you're looking for. Odds are you're only going to have one transaction with this person so might as well make it a good purchase. You're most likely going to get it serviced locally or do it yourself.
Thanks. You're probably right. I'll search out some options. What dealer did you use?

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Tansky Sawmill Toyota - Dublin, OH

https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...cc042d8e7db70b!8m2!3d40.0956567!4d-83.0906894

Overall, I had an awesome purchase experience. They were prepared when I arrived and answered all of my questions and transaction went smoothly and quickly. Lots of smiling faces, attention, and high level of customer service. Shoot me a PM and I can send the Sales Advisor name if you were interested.

FogMachine

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I picked up a black 2020 3.0 Premium Supra at below sticker at Milton Reuben in Augusta, GA this month.

OP
OP

991RMX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Did you end up getting a Silver one by chance?
No. I contacted the dealer with the color I wanted (Refraction Blue), but they didn't have it and none were coming in. It's a bit different than the experience I get with other dealers that will order for you. I wish it was just easier to get one that I want (especially when your spending $53K+). I see you're local. Grats on the A91. Who did you buy from?

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
No. I contacted the dealer with the color I wanted (Refraction Blue), but they didn't have it and none were coming in. It's a bit different than the experience I get with other dealers that will order for you. I wish it was just easier to get one that I want (especially when your spending $53K+). I see you're local. Grats on the A91. Who did you buy from?
Yeah, I guess it's cool it's limited but I wanted the color and stitching more. I ended up ordering black from TN, we'll see how long it takes, seems like there's a lot at port somewhere. I'll consider wrapping it a color that pops a bit more. I did it with my 3 and no one noticed and got compliments on it a lot

painpals

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I picked my 2021 from Toyota of Cleveland (TN) for msrp + dealer fee. They even let me test drive and beat on it before I bought

OP
OP

991RMX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks. I might pay MSRP on the refraction blue A91, but I am not so sure about a premium. Right now, that is the only one I'm considering, but I am beginning to think I may need to look at other options. I wish there were more out there.
Sponsored