Any recommendations for body shops on the Eastside? (Seattle area)

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
Some awesome driver made a left-hand turn into my car today in a parking lot in Bellevue, leaving scrapes on the door/fender along with a dent in the front fender behind the wheel. :mad:

Haven't heard back yet from insurance, but assuming I am able to choose the shop, anyone have recommendations for quality work?

My car 1.jpg
Sponsored

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
Your insurance will give you a list of top shops they use.
see if a Schaefer is nearby

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Some awesome driver made a left-hand turn into my car today in a parking lot in Bellevue, leaving scrapes on the door/fender along with a dent in the front fender behind the wheel. :mad:

Haven't heard back yet from insurance, but assuming I am able to choose the shop, anyone have recommendations for quality work?

My car 1.jpg
No F’n way!!

That’s a brand-new car. I feel for you Bro. Please take your car to Collision Masters in Kirkland. These guys are top notch and do all the body repairs for Lexus and Toyota.
They’re busy but they make sure your vehicle is done right with OEM parts.

-RJM

OP
OP
nosavingthrow

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No F’n way!!

That’s a brand-new car. I feel for you Bro. Please take your car to Collision Masters in Kirkland. These guys are top notch and do all the body repairs for Lexus and Toyota.
They’re busy but they make sure your vehicle is done right with OEM parts.

-RJM
Yea it’s quite the downer. At this point the worst part is waiting to hear from the claim adjuster so I can finally go ahead with getting it fixed. Hopefully get that moving on Monday.

On the bright side, I was able to clean it up pretty good with some polish to remove the paint transfer from the panel edges. Still has the nasty scrape on the door and a few mostly hidden dents.

1E37C838-DFAC-4922-A7FA-5C4AF7A58037.jpeg

Rad_AMG

First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium (SOLD), 20 4Runner TRD Pro
Bel-Red Auto Rebuild does top notch work as well. Definitely worth checking them out.

OP
OP
nosavingthrow

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Got the car back couple days ago from Bel-Kirk Auto in Kirkland. Relieved to say they did really good work and it looks good as new :headbang:
Sponsored