Anyone install interior/exterior door handle covers?

APanoMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed revel GT released a set of dry carbon fiber interior door handle covers. Has anyone installed these yet? What are your thoughts about it?

I also noticed Supra Star made cf exterior door handle covers. Has anyone installed these? What are your thoughts about it? I noticed they posted that you can’t lock the car by touching the handle with their set. Does anyone know of another company that made something like this?
Sponsored

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I noticed revel GT released a set of dry carbon fiber interior door handle covers. Has anyone installed these yet? What are your thoughts about it?

I also noticed Supra Star made cf exterior door handle covers. Has anyone installed these? What are your thoughts about it? I noticed they posted that you can’t lock the car by touching the handle with their set. Does anyone know of another company that made something like this?
Based on the video they posted the locking feature issue seems to be a user error since he's pressing on the wrong spot on the handle. The car unlocks, so it should lock too. it's the same area that needs to be pressed and it isn't covered by the product.

Bluemkv

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 91 Wrangler 4.0
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Supra Star ones and I'm happy with them. No issues locking or unlocking

OP
OP
APanoMKV

APanoMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Supra Star ones and I'm happy with them. No issues locking or unlocking
Are those replacements for the factory ones or do they stick on with 3m tape? Also if you installed them yourself how easy was it, how’s the quality of the carbon fiber, and do you know if they come clear coated.

Bluemkv

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 91 Wrangler 4.0
Vehicle Showcase
Are those replacements for the factory ones or do they stick on with 3m tape? Also if you installed them yourself how easy was it, how’s the quality of the carbon fiber, and do you know if they come clear coated.
They stick on with 3m tape, easy to install. Quality is good, I’m pretty sure they are clear coated.