Anyone purchase Armytrix exhaust?

NorcalMk5

First Name
Amrit
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 00 ITR, 70 Cuda 440, 21 ZX6R, 12 Prius
Has anyone purchased a Armytrix exhaust yet? Any sound clips or feedback? I’ve seen a couple YouTube clips and read the whp claims. I’m intrigued and interested. Thanks in advance, cheers!
Sponsored

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
We've sold a handful of systems. We can get you a price if wanted!

They offer the catback + a downpipe (catless, catted) + choice of tip colors (polished, matte black, burnt titanium, gold and carbon)

-Josh

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT

mksupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90
Has anyone purchased a Armytrix exhaust yet? Any sound clips or feedback? I’ve seen a couple YouTube clips and read the whp claims. I’m intrigued and interested. Thanks in advance, cheers!

Just got the Armytrix Exhaust and Downpipe installed last week :) I'll post more clips of it later

OP
OP
NorcalMk5

NorcalMk5

First Name
Amrit
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 00 ITR, 70 Cuda 440, 21 ZX6R, 12 Prius

Just got the Armytrix Exhaust and Downpipe installed last week :) I'll post more clips of it later

Is it substantially louder than stock? It sounds different than the armytrix videos that I’ve seen. Still the best sounding exhaust in my opinion.

mksupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90
Is it substantially louder than stock? It sounds different than the armytrix videos that I’ve seen. Still the best sounding exhaust in my opinion.
Sorry for the late response. Is it definitely louder. Videos does not do it justice. We had a supra dyno day and had all sorts of exhaust systems out there (boost logic, ETS)-- and Armytrix was everyone's favorite.
Sponsored