Sponsored

ARB rear steel bumper - will TRD Pro and Trailhunter rear bumper fit other trim models?

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited, 2023 Wrangler 392, 23 X5 M50i
Does anyone know if the bumper on the Trail-hunter and TRD pro will fit other models? The accessory pdf posted here in the form has a 4 digit number that may answer the question but I can't figure out what they mean.
IMG_0484.jpeg
Sponsored

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
It probably does but that bumper accommodates a sensor kit. Not single-item for sale on Toyota’s website looked couldn’t find it with the other ARB goodies. Maybe in time aftermarket

OP
OP
ridetime

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It probably does but that bumper accommodates a sensor kit. Not single-item for sale on Toyota’s website looked couldn’t find it with the other ARB goodies. Maybe in time aftermarket
Ok so I have the park sensors in my factory bumper but your saying they may not transfer over to the new bumper correct?

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Sheldon told me that it will fit, and the sensors should transfer over.. it also states that it’s going to be available at Hybrid Vehicle launch, or thereafter.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Ok so I have the park sensors in my factory bumper but your saying they may not transfer over to the new bumper correct?
you have premium package OR? Man you’d think it’s a 1:1 bolt on, but no one has taken private ownership yet w/an ARB bumper so…

OP
OP
ridetime

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you have premium package OR? Man you’d think it’s a 1:1 bolt on, but no one has taken private ownership yet w/an ARB bumper so…
I have a limited. I think the ARB bumper looks so much better than the cheap looking plastic one on my truck.

theKurt

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
That's a nice one.
I noticed the black panels on the corners. I believe that is the radar for the the blindspot monitoring. Ensuring those panels are kept in place is going to be the limiting factor in obtaining an aftermarket bumper and I'm sure ARB included that somehow. I dont know how the factory bumper conceals them and keeps them functional, but they need to have a clear view. Can't put PPF on them or anything apparently.

n118nw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4G Taco OR Premium