Auto Off Not Working

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/Carbon Fiber.
Recently noticed that the engine auto off feature stopped working. When I stop it always shows an A with a line thru it and Off. I'm driving in Normal mode so this has me perplexed. Any ideas on why this is happening? Thanks.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
If you're positive that you've not bimmercoded it out then you're not meeting the conditions of auto off as in low battery, AC/heater need, etc. It's in the manual somewhere..

OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If you're positive that you've not bimmercoded it out then you're not meeting the conditions of auto off as in low battery, AC/heater need, etc. It's in the manual somewhere..
I have coded some things but not this. It used to work. Interesting about the heater/AC but today it was off and still happened. I'll check the manual and see what is says. Thanks.

Michael-Dallas

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 4Runner
Battery may be weak for auto start/stop to function so it’s disabled until it is fully charged by the alternator.

OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Battery may be weak for auto start/stop to function so it’s disabled until it is fully charged by the alternator.
OK, but why would the battery be weak? I drive all the time. Is there a way to check the battery health?

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Hmm…
OK, but why would the battery be weak? I drive all the time. Is there a way to check the battery health?
BimmerLink can show the battery’s charge.

And I agree with @Andrew4Supra, that shit’s pointless and annoying. Let me put more wear on my starter motor to save a teaspoon of fuel over the life of the vehicle. Real fucking smart. I’d say find out why it’s not working then code it the hell off.