Automatic programming to move seat back for easy entry and exit

ronaldo160

First Name
Ronaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premiumum
Is there a setting to automatically move the seat to a fully retracted position to allow easy entry and exit? I was hoping that the seat would slide back to the full back position when I shut the car off or when I unlocked it using the key fob and then have it go to my driving position when I started it.

If not, has anyone come up with a work around programming on seat position in the driving position and the other in a back position?

This is for a 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Sponsored

ayoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
i set seat position 1 as my driving position and seat position 2 for ingress/egress. Would be great if someone knew a way to automate this

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
i set seat position 1 as my driving position and seat position 2 for ingress/egress. Would be great if someone knew a way to automate this
I do the same thing. I was also slightly peeved there's no factory programming that automatically goes into your seating position when it detects your key or reverting to an easy exit position when the engine is cut off.

Frosty

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2016 Ford F150, 1993 Ford Mustang GT
That’s one thing I miss that my previous Corvette C6 had. My lower back is not in the best shape and the egress is the worst part on the Supra.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Old thread, but I came here looking for this too. I set one of the buttons on the seat (for me I use "2" as its easy to find quickly) to be in driving mode, and use the other to back the seat completely up to get in/out easier and to not put wear on seat/wheel if possible.

My Lexus IS-F moves the seat back some and raises the wheel up automatically when you turn off the car - I love it.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Thanks for the tips. I dont move my seat once set but its good to know I have the option if needed.

-RJM

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium

Sak Dangler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
LOL. My last ride was an 05 Elise. I'm 6"2 and had to get a removable steering wheel and a few weeks of stretching just to get in it.

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
I do the same thing. I was also slightly peeved there's no factory programming that automatically goes into your seating position when it detects your key or reverting to an easy exit position when the engine is cut off.
Wait I'm pretty sure it does this, mine always goes to my 1st position automatically, I watch it do this every time I get in

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Wait I'm pretty sure it does this, mine always goes to my 1st position automatically, I watch it do this every time I get in
Anyone know if you can set position 1 as the fully reclined position so that it does this automatically and then hit 2 for your preferred?

Currently on the couch and the car is too many steps away to try it myself ?

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yea I think my Supra suffers from a software bug. I have the option selected for it to revert back to my seating position but it never does.

When I wrote that I had only had my car for a couple of weeks so I didn't really dig into the settings to see the option.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just do what I do flop out of the car like a drunk turtle! Get up brush yourself off and roll!
So I have a single car garage and...lets just say I don't look graceful getting out of my car. I wish the first um..opening point? of the door was a few inches wider. The second opening point results in my door hitting the wall of my garage unless I park further towards the passenger side.
Sponsored