Batlwagn

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Good morning all,

I purchased a Phantom Grey 3.0 premium back in May. I had been on the fence about the Supra since it was released a couple of years ago. But I swore, if I did get one it would be the Matte Grey.

I'd be considered a little olde(38) by some standards of import car culture. But I've been buying, selling, and modifying cars since 1999 ish. With that in mind I generally like to do a balance of performance and appearance mods. Someone coined the term OEM+ which I think suits my style. Modified but understated.

I'm going to try and reserve the next couple of reply spots for updated pics if this forum will allow it. But until I get back from this work trip please see the attached photos of some of my previous vehicles and current Supra.

Current mods:

Appearance:
Full 3M tint including windshield

Suspension:
RSR Super down springs

Wheels and tires:
Enkei GTC02 vanquish white 18x10.5+35 square
Nitto NT05 295/35R18

Engine:
CTS charge pipe
MST V2 Intake

Mods not yet installed:
Full Alcantara flat bottom wheel(unleashed customs)
Gamma Project DP
REMARK catback
VERUS:
Splitter, diffuser, side sills, rear spats, wing, engine caps(all), Gas cap, master cylinder brace, turbo heat shield, rear diff. cooling plate,
P2uned lightweight brake kit F&R
Tadda sub box mod
PPF/ceramic coating?

FB_IMG_1624129898523.jpg

FB_IMG_1624129547736.jpg

20210519_164827.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Batlwagn

Batlwagn

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
UPDATE: 8/12/21
I've been on an install spree the last few days. Added the Project Gamma catless downpipe with ceramic coating. Paired that with a Tomei Dual Titanium catback exhaust. The results are pretty brutal sound wise. Looks great though.

20210808_200420.jpg

20210806_200359.jpg

20210808_200228.jpg

20210805_164337.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Batlwagn

Batlwagn

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Update: continued
I had also ordered a custom steering wheel from Unleashed Customs. I thought set of carbon paddles and rexspeed carbon button overlays would complete "the look" as well. Trying not to get sucked down the carbon rabbit hole but its not going well.

Found a local guy selling a BNIB set of the carbon door garnishes so I snapped them up as well.

Attachments

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Update: continued
I had also ordered a custom steering wheel from Unleashed Customs. I thought set of carbon paddles and rexspeed carbon button overlays would complete "the look" as well. Trying not to get sucked down the carbon rabbit hole but its not going well.

Found a local guy selling a BNIB set of the carbon door garnishes so I snapped them up as well.
Looking great.

OP
OP
Batlwagn

Batlwagn

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Pic dump of some the recent updates. Got most of the aero from VERUS engineering. Still waiting on the wing, rear diffuser, and AOS. Also, should be receiving the BBK from P2uned in the next week or two.
Sponsored

Attachments