BEST CATLESS DOWNPIPE EVER!

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
This specific one has been targeted countless time with each time people explaining what it is. I think this is the only one that is targeted because of it No CEL claim. All the listings for this specific one shows that it has a sim and every that posts about says it has a sim. But people kept stating it didn't work even when they never even owned this specific one.
Ah. I didn't realize the part was being targeted. I just made my post based on my knowledge and from the posts I'm seeing from others.👍🤘

devnull

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra 3.0 premium, 2021 Tesla M3P
I like how razorlab admitted he didn't know this dp came with a cat simulator and this dude never picked up on it and is still trying to antagonize him.

To be young and, primarily, stupid again...

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I like how razorlab admitted he didn't know this dp came with a cat simulator and this dude never picked up on it and is still trying to antagonize him.

To be young and, primarily, stupid again...
It's the Internet. People rarely go back and read through threads to catch up. I am guilty of being one of those people, from time to time 😂
On another note, I think most of the disbelief of a catless downpipe not throwing a CEL comes directly from armytrix's website. They clearly state that they cannot guarantee you will not have a CEL. That's not exactly confidence inspiring. Lol

Last edited:

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Sure you make more power with catless but how bad is the smell that comes with it?

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
This was an entertaining read. Can’t wait till the CEL pops 😂

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Sure you make more power with catless but how bad is the smell that comes with it?
Everyone has a different tolerance to the smell. It doesn't bother me one bit. Others think it smells with an oem cat.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
If your car sits in your closed garage idling for 5 min, then yes you'll smell it.

raiu

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 Supra, 2018 WRX STI
Im not familiar with O2 spacers, unfortunately.

I use the active autowerke catted downpipe on my car; no smell, no check engine light, and sounds better, in my opinion.
Can you run the AA catted downpipe with no tune without running into CELs?
Sponsored