best exhaust for the 2.0 supra

jasonchan101

First Name
Jason Chan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2.0 supra
Hey guys I was wondering if you can help me out choosing an exhaust for my 2.0 supra. I was wondering if there are some exhausts for the 2.0 close to the tomei or if you can fit a tome on a 2.0 thanks!!
Sponsored

PearlSup

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Premium Phantom
Hey guys I was wondering if you can help me out choosing an exhaust for my 2.0 supra. I was wondering if there are some exhausts for the 2.0 close to the tomei or if you can fit a tome on a 2.0 thanks!!
Most expensive would probably be the Fi exhaust w/ downpipe.

The only other direct bolt-on option I can think of is from aFe (what I decided to go with).

Any catback that fits the 3.0 can fit the 2.0, but you will have to have your OEM downpipe modified to do so.

First Name
Zvonimir
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2.0 SZ
Hi there !

So as I am in the same predicament as you, I have found a few options and only aFe is are on the affordable side.

First off is Fi exhaust with their donwpipe options + catback exhaust. Catless sounds pretty cool with open valves, on that short youtube clip.

Next is from Italy, namely Supersprint, with their catted and decatted downpipes and full OPF/non OPF catback systems. The quallity is there, as is the price.

Somewhere from Asia I belive, is a company called Tneer, they seem to do pretty expensive exhaust systems for pretty expensive cars....here is the link for an EU distributor since I am EU based.

If you can get your hands on on one, HKS also make an exhaust for the 4 banger model, although I personally am not a fan of the sound.

Last, but no least, Bastuk in Germany, and by extension, Fox, have some race mufflers, mid pipes, street legal mufflers and such. Valved and non valved.

Hope this helps. I am also in the market for an exhaust, but there is almost never anything fun avalabile for the 2.0 Supra in Europe :(

morfhious3

First Name
hal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
evo x, isf,explorer eco boost
so the hks goes with factory dp?

complexfemme

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 2.0 GR Supra
I'm not sure if you got an exhaust yet but I have the Fi exhaust and it sounds amazing if you like a deeper sound. I don't have their downpipe because it's expensive AF.

Here's a link to my sound clip with valves open and closed.

Kashbringer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
Do any of you guys run a catless down pipe with your exhausts?
Catless downpipe + Remark 3.0 catback (modified to fit the 2.0). In this video I was missing the gasket on the downpipe but really doesn't effect sound.