BM3 License $350

Camus

First Name
Daniel.
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra , 2006 Z4M Roadster, Accord 15 v6 - 6, Mini S 2020.
Hi,

I moved to Ecutek, never done this before, I reverted to stock and flashed with Ecutek, I would follow the steps to move this to the new owner, $350 sounds fair.

Thanks

Advertisement

Last edited:
OP
Camus

Camus

First Name
Daniel.
Reaction score
Car(s)
Still available.

pav911

First Name
Pav
Reaction score
Car(s)
Range Rover, Mini JCW
Does anyone know, if I buy a "used" BM3 licence will I get an OTS map with it? If I do get a map will it just be the one that the previous user purchased? thx

In case it helps anyone, this is the response I got from BM3: "Like on new licenses you will have one free map credit and the option to download one free map of your choice."

Last edited:

Octane

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra.
Does anyone know, if I buy a "used" BM3 licence will I get an OTS map with it? If I do get a map will it just be the one that the previous user purchased? thx

In case it helps anyone, this is the response I got from BM3: "Like on new licenses you will have one free map credit and the option to download one free map of your choice."
When I sold my M4 a few months back, I sold my BM3 license to a member.

Basically you will need to log into BM3 site, transfer the license (you'll need the new cars VIN# and their email address.) They sign up for the site to ensure the BM3 license you have will work for them. Once completed, you will get a License number to be able to use it on your new car. The entire process took us maybe 10-15 minutes of communicating online throughout the process.

OP
Camus

Camus

First Name
Daniel.
Reaction score
Car(s)
When I sold my M4 a few months back, I sold my BM3 license to a member.

Basically you will need to log into BM3 site, transfer the license (you'll need the new cars VIN# and their email address.) They sign up for the site to ensure the BM3 license you have will work for them. Once completed, you will get a License number to be able to use it on your new car. The entire process took us maybe 10-15 minutes of communicating online throughout the process.
Thanks! the process went' very smoothly, sold!

Advertisement

Advertisement