Bm3 or MHD (need advice)

HB_Supra_Man_

First Name
Taryn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra Gr Premium
Getting ready to leave the jb4 and go either MHD or a BM3 i’m just unsure as to which one i’m better off using tho both seem really good what does everyone recommend? Bm3 seems a bit pricier as well so does it make up for that with anything over MHD
Sponsored

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
just curious... Any reason you're not considering Ecutek? Ive been digging through alot of threads so im curious as well.

OP
OP
HB_Supra_Man_

HB_Supra_Man_

First Name
Taryn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra Gr Premium
just curious... Any reason you're not considering Ecutek? Ive been digging through alot of threads so im curious as well.
I was thinking about going ecutek when i go big turbo but for the moment just to save cost a bit until then i was thinking bm3 or mhd

AlRayes_BRN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
Personally I went with MHD but still did not tune my car (waiting for some parts to arrive), the reason why I went with it is because it's easy to use and can do a quick map flashing with my mobile phone. I dont street/track race so MHD Stage 2 map is enough for me. I might have a custom map done by Twisted Tuning though.

Last edited:

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Don't know how easy to transfer license of MHD, but if your goal in the end is to switch to EcuTek, BM3 is easy. For sure you'll lose value regardless...
Map switching takes few seconds. N55 has on the fly steering wheel map switching. Not sure if A90 has that yet. Can use Phone/PC. OTS and custom tune available...
Sponsored