• Total voters

s219

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW X3 M40i, BMW M2 Comp, Ferrari 328
The M2CS is the pinnacle of the F generation M cars, it's really the best M of the era. The CS is just a little bit better than the M2C in every way, and it adds up. If someone asked "Z4 versus M2CS" this wouldn't even be a debate. Since we're on a Supra forum, of course nobody is going to be able to give an honest opinion.

That said, for $94K I'd be buying a Cayman GTS 4.0 instead. It's got a level of poise and composure that neither the M2CS or the Supra can approach, and I feel like it's closer to what you should be getting at that price level. The clutch and shifter in the Cayman is mechanical perfection.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Love the color ^^^^ design is better than previous bland versions. added weight? awd- no! still b58 engine- no

I get why BMW won't put a better engine in them- they would then be faster than the big brother M4, but for that money i'd wait on an Emira, or Cayman

cactusA91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
81Celica Supra(1st Car)/Taco/Ghia/A91 Wannabe
Can't you keep both? lol.

The Refraction Blue is a rare animal. Gonna get more rare as time marches on. Color unmatched in any vehicle I have ever owned.

OP
OP
Jamassi

Jamassi

First Name
Edreus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 refraction blue Supra 2003 Mitsubishi Evo
Can't you keep both? lol.

The Refraction Blue is a rare animal. Gonna get more rare as time marches on. Color unmatched in any vehicle I have ever owned.
I wish I could but I have a couple other toys that won’t be going anywhere anytime soon (03 Evo 8, 95 NSX) if I could get $50k for my Evo than maybe lol!

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
I wish I could but I have a couple other toys that won’t be going anywhere anytime soon (03 Evo 8, 95 NSX) if I could get $50k for my Evo than maybe lol!
I used to have a F80 M3 and ALMOST bought a M2 Comp with a manual. I think if given the option for a CS in manual, I would take it without a second thought. I really miss driving manual lol.

Also, the CS is rare. I am certain it will someday be a collector's car.

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
I feel like if you're buying to hold it for awhile, the M2CS will probably hold really good value over the Supra, even being an A91. But as long as you like, go for it!

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
@Xxyion
Will wait for xxyion comment about first to second gear crunch manual not smooth bmw.

But I've moved to a manual now and prefer the full control over the zf auto.

Others may prefer the lighter package of supra setup.

The new M2 will be more of the same and unless the manual is updated in it I would stay with supra.
LOL that topic has been beat enough. I'm not really trying to push anyone away from BMW MT, it was just my own experience with them. That being said i agree at the end of the day i still love driving MT better than Auto. I think for me it comes down to how i want to apply it. Do i want to daily a MT? Not really. But do i want to drive an MT at the track/autocross or during the weekends? Absolutley. If you cant own one of each then the best choice is the one you can live with in all applications.

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
for close to $100k, you might as well get a new m3 competition or a m4...........
Definite no from me. I don't even mind the looks anymore, but the car is just so big. I much prefer the smaller feel of the F22/F87. I know weight is not very different, but the G20's just feel huge (my mother has a G20 M340i I have driven several thousand miles, still feel it is too big).

joshthorsc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Camaro ZL1 1LE, 2021 GR Supra
If money wasn't an option then M2CS all the way!!

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
Ask yourself what void in your life will this BMW M2CS fill? LOL

You've made up your mind, you tried the Supra and moving on. You won't lose money on the A91, just trading it for a M2CS now. JUST DO IT
Sponsored