Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Bootmod3
https://x-ph.com/bootmod3-flash-tune/

UPDATE: 0.10.083 is now out. Map configuration now also includes Startup Roar for the A90 Supra.

As usual, Web version is up to date with the latest, android some time later today and iOS once Apple approves the app release (anywhere between 1-5 days if no complaints from their end).

More updates to follow soon!

attachment.jpg
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Unless Startup Roar was revised, it's been there for a long while now..

In the name of giving correct information, they're way past version 0.10.083...

yes, sorry, got nothing better to do :)

upload_2020-1-27_12-58-17.png

Camus

First Name
Daniel.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra , 2021 M4 Base.
Maybe a dumb question, but the GTS Startup Roar won't cause much more wear to the engine on cold starts? Due to the cold temperature of the oil? I mean sounds great and all, but I don't know.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Maybe a dumb question, but the GTS Startup Roar won't cause much more wear to the engine on cold starts? Due to the cold temperature of the oil? I mean sounds great and all, but I don't know.
I won't get into the technical, just my experience: I have never ever, even when I toggled Sport mode before starting, heard any sound difference during cold start. Start the car, let it warm up. Turn off. Turn it back on, then I hear a really nice roar. BM3 ST1.
What I'm alluding to is, I guess, electronics or perhaps simply the cold oil, isn't allowing this, for good measure, I suppose.

Camus

First Name
Daniel.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I won't get into the technical, just my experience: I have never ever, even when I toggled Sport mode before starting, heard any sound difference during cold start. Start the car, let it warm up. Turn off. Turn it back on, then I hear a really nice roar. BM3 ST1.
What I'm alluding to is, I guess, electronics or perhaps simply the cold oil, isn't allowing this, for good measure, I suppose.
Oh that's good to know, I mean I thought the GTS start was bypassing any Firmware/ECU protections.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Oh that's good to know, I mean I thought the GTS start was bypassing any Firmware/ECU protections.
I'd really like to get a 2nd opinion. There is not much of a mistake I could have done, but maybe I'm omitting something, or my ears don't work anymore :) I'll get a DP soon and maybe that'll change things? dunno. haven't spent too much time on beamer forums to know more about BM3 and B58 tbh.

TWiTCHY

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium
The Supra already has a start up roar and enabling the GTS SUR makes it slightly more aggressive. I’m trying to suppress the OEM start up roar. Hoping PTF releases it as a feature.

Camus

First Name
Daniel.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just to confirm, the roar only happens after the engine was warmed up and sounds great with the downpipe! What I disabled in BM3 was the burbles, they are really really loud with the OTS.
Sponsored