BORLA Catback Exhaust w/ Carbon Fiber Tips!

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
17739-jpg.jpg

Hey Guys!

Get your pre-orders in for this sweet Borla exhaust! Exhaust was just released and we're ready to get the ball moving on this!

MSRP: $1954

Contact us for pricing!
Email: [email protected]
Text: (213) 394-2886

The Borla® ATAK® system 140826CFBA, is specifically tuned for performance and sound on the GR Supra’s 3.0L twin-scroll turbocharged inline six engine. Our system is designed to be drone-free so you can get the head-turning sound of the ATAK® and still enjoy a comfortable cabin during cruise. This Cat-Back™ features a 3.5" pipe diameter that splits into dual 3" and comes with 4.5" Carbon Fiber tips with black anodized centers to complete the look of the exhaust. It includes our Polyphonic Harmonizer technology which utilizes patented units that contain pipes of different diameters and lengths to create multiple exhaust notes that harmonize to deliver a clean, rich, full-bodied sound to the BORLA® mufflers. The mufflers then enhance this sound to the character and volume appropriate for this ATAK® system. The system also has a functioning valve that works with the factory actuator to change the exhaust volume. As with all Borla® products, it is constructed using T-304 stainless steel for increased durability and is backed by our Million Mile Warranty. Bolt-on a Borla® and give your Supra the sound it deserves.

System Features:

• Cat-Back™ Exhaust System
    • 3.5" To Dual 3" Pipe Diameter
    • 4.5" Carbon Fiber Tips With Black Anodized Centers
    • Polyphonic Harmonizer Technology
    • Valved System (retains factory exhaust modes)
    • T-304 Stainless Steel
    • No-Drone
    • Million Mile Warranty

140826CFBA_vehicle_xl.jpg

140826CFBA_xlarge.jpg

tip_55.jpg

Sponsored

Last edited:

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Bump for Josh at Meraki (I just say Jamiroquai now) and Borla! Got my system within 2 business days from the time it shipped from the warehouse (TX to NJ).

Josh is completely dedicated to his customers and is quick to reply to all questions and concerns.

I am 100% satisfied with the Borla exhaust. Quiet as stock in normal mode. Opens up to a louder and deeper tone in sports mode with nice burbles on downshifts. Great fitment.

PXL_20210805_194057677_2.jpg

PXL_20210805_150446556.jpg

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Bump for Josh at Meraki (I just say Jamiroquai now) and Borla! Got my system within 2 business days from the time it shipped from the warehouse (TX to NJ).

Josh is completely dedicated to his customers and is quick to reply to all questions and concerns.

I am 100% satisfied with the Borla exhaust. Quiet as stock in normal mode. Opens up to a louder and deeper tone in sports mode with nice burbles on downshifts. Great fitment.

PXL_20210805_194057677_2.jpg

PXL_20210805_150446556.jpg
Could you please answer the question I posted? P.S how is the exhaust for daily driving.

OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Could you please answer the question I posted? P.S how is the exhaust for daily driving.
Borla claims no drone, everyone has a different tolerance for drone so depends on the person. It’s very minimal to none in my opinion.

Awe touring resonated & borla & akrapovic are best for no drone.

-Josh

Branflakes123

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Refraction Blue
I just installed mine last week.

I'd like to preface this with, I did NOT order from Meraki, and I won't be sharing who I ordered from. I chose to deal with the issues myself for the sake of impatience. I am happy overall with the exhaust, just some minor annoyances that shouldn't be there.

Positives:
  • Easy fitment, alignment, and tip adjustability
  • Exhaust valve works properly, loud when open, basically stock when closed
  • Overall sound is what I would call OEM+ not crazy loud, but there is definitely an exhaust installed. Pops are much louder and overall tone is deeper
Negatives:
  • I was given the incorrect clamps. There should be 3 different sized clamps according to the instructions. I was give the right quantity of clamps, but one was the wrong size. I made a slight modification to force it to fit on the coupling connecting to the downpipe
  • Supposedly this is the revised model that fits 2021+, but when attempted to connect my harness to the exhaust valve actuator the distance was much too far to reach. I found out later that slack can potentially be found by removing some clips hiding behind some underbody panels. Too late, I had already cut and extended the wires. This could be useful tip to put in the Borla instructions maybe?
  • The tips say "Borla" in white on top. This has already started to turn brown for me. Only on the open exhaust side.

OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Will the Verus diffuser fit with the Borla ATAK? Anybody Confirm this?
I believe it will as Borla is a 4.5" tip, the other tips they listed that do confirmed fit are 4.5". AWE is 5" so that will not. It might require some slight trimming though.

-Josh

OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com