Bought a 2020 Tundra TRD Pro

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
With future projects ;) coming up, it was time for a "big boy" truck to help haul and tow things around.

I came across a brand new 2020 Tundra TRD Pro at a nearby Toyota dealership....literally arrived that morning. Took it for a test drive and loved it. I had previously test driven the; Raptor, RAM 1500, and Silverado and none had the comfortable and quiet ride like the Tundra. The other three trucks also had really questionable interior fit and finish (i.e., wires showing between gaps, etc...). I was told this might be the last year of the 5.7L iForce V8, and in a TRD Pro trim, it should retain it's value for years to come.

Anyhow, enough talk....here she is:

1.jpg

2.jpg
Sponsored

CSUfiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Congratulations on the new truck! Looks really nice. Always had a soft spot for these.

I know you have a stable that you’ll haul around, but any plans for mods for the truck itself?

OP
OP
PerformanceSound

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations on the new truck! Looks really nice. Always had a soft spot for these.

I know you have a stable that you’ll haul around, but any plans for mods for the truck itself?
Thanks, yeah I already added the TRD PRO oem bed inserts and wireless charger inside....hehe. I ordered the Eaton front and rear lockers and am trying to source the oem diff lock buttons with the blue lights when engaged. In the long haul, I will look at getting the Harrop Supercharger....but all my finances are going towards the upcoming GTR. For now, I need a good used trailer :D.
Sponsored