JohnA90

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Hello All-

My first forum post but let me say I do appreciate all the great topics I have read over the last couple of years. I have learned a ton and have seen some amazing cars!

I have owned my NB 3.0 Premium for 1 1/2 years and currently have 7800 miles on it. Only mods are the Rexspeed CF spoiler and powder coated stock wheels. Absolutely love the car! It has never been on a track (maybe someday). At approx. 4-5K miles, I noticed vibration with the brakes. Took it to the dealership and Toyota approved replacing the rotors. Stock pads remained. Happened again, front rotors replaced. Third time fronts replaced again. 400 miles later and it is happening again. Still on stock pads. I called yesterday and have scheduled another appointment although this time they said they needed it for days to bring in the Toyota Service Rep.
It is evident that there is something else going on and they have no idea what is causing it.

Has anyone experienced the same issue? from my searching on the forum, I could not find anything similar.
If so any ideas?
What is my recourse with Toyota? Lemon Law?

Thanks!
Sponsored

LagoMKV

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevy Cobolt
Hey man, just wanted to check on how this issue played out? Would love an update. Hope all went well.

OP
OP

JohnA90

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
HI,
Unfortunate situation that turned out ok. When I posted i was on my 4th set of rotors. Toyota washed their hands of the situation but my dealer did step up and replace on their dime. Happened again with the rotors and Toyota did nothing. My dealer recommended I go to arbitration with the STate of MD. I did not have the time or patience for that so I ended up trading it in May on a new Absolute Zero 21 Premium with the same dealer. I ended up paying $1k more than what they gave me for a trade so it was a no brainer. No brake issues so far with 1100 miles on it?.
Sponsored