Burble gone!!

Suzuka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra/Downshift Blue
Hey guys. So before i flashed ots stage 1 93 oct with bm3, i turned off ASD with bimmercode. apparently this turns off your burbles. now back on stock map, burbles are there, but none whatsoever on stage 1. I have tried almost everything when it comes to map config, switching between ots and oem burble settings, and even turned ASD back on with bimmercode. weirdly enough, the ASD enable/disable toggles via bm3 do nothing whatsoever. any thoughts?
Sponsored

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Burbles present on stock map and not on the OTS stage 1

Better reach out to their tech support

I had BM3 and the burble functionality did not work properly, altering burble sliders (duration, aggressiveness..etc) sometimes did nothing and in one occasion completely removed burbles for me

Kept them OEM setting at that time and ASD was coded out through Bimmercode

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR SUPRA 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 2016 Land Rover Discover Sport
Iā€™m having the exact same issue...

tonytDuc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra, 2019 Toyota Corolla HatchBack, 2013 Scion Turbo FRS

Phantom Grey Supra

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019ā€™ Yamaha R1m ā€”2020 F450ā€”2021 Supra 3.0 ā€”1999 silverado 4x4ā€“1997 Husqvarna CR250ā€“ 2012 VW Jetta GLI TDI conversion
disabling AsD does not have anything to do with the way the car burbles . That function is for the ā€œactive sound designā€ which is trash that plays fake engine noise over the speakers in your car. So by disabling that you will notice less noise inside the car but it has nothing to do with the tune or actual burble effect. To add the buRuble in your tunes you need to pay more money to whoever your tuner is to add a burble tune.

Joe_adam1

First Name
Yusuf
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hi Guys, I am having the same issue with BootMod3, I was flashed on Stage 2 91 Oct (AGG), Stage 2 91 Oct and even Stage 1 91 Oct, all 3 of the OTS maps have been giving me the same issue, I contacted ProTuningFreaks support, no help, can anyone here maybe help me.

Pinrut

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Clarity Hybrid, 2020 Supra Premium Nocturnal
Any update on the loss of burble with BM3? thinking about getting it, but it seems like there are a lot of issues with BM3 on the forums recently....

Joe_adam1

First Name
Yusuf
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Support helped me out, everything working perfectly now. Burbles sound like gunshots just with a downpipe, power delivery is great. I would definitely recommend bootmod3.
It's a really great platform.

Pinrut

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Clarity Hybrid, 2020 Supra Premium Nocturnal
Awesome, can't wait to go stage 2 :headbang:

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
I just went on a Dynojet recently and it put down an impressive 507whp and 570lb-ft torque on the Stage 2 E30 OTS map with my downpipe and intake. Never gained so much power with such a simple quick flash and basic bolton mods. Its almost 180whp and 190ft-lb over my stock run! I donā€™t think intake does much at all on these cars to be honest but it sounds good.

lewisgregsmith

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
Support helped me out, everything working perfectly now. Burbles sound like gunshots just with a downpipe, power delivery is great. I would definitely recommend bootmod3.
It's a really great platform.
how did you manage to solve it?

lewisgregsmith

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
Did any of you guys manage to solve it? Currently have the same problem

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
I got no issues with burble. What issue you got? Iā€™d email them. They respond even on weekends!
Sponsored