All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
I just really hope that prototype car they have been showing off/driving around is not the finished product. Because the whole front end is just extremely boring/meh to me. At least in pictures. They have had this long to design something I have to think the finished product will look better than that.

Based on the pics of the test mules it looks like the front end, and really the entire exterior, will be largely unchanged from the prototype.

I'll reserve judgment until I've spent some time with one in person, but yeah, that front end is just strange looking to me in photos and video.
Sponsored

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
Disgusting:
But at least with something like a DCT or ZF auto you can at least say it offers the most performance. In the case of the styling of the 400zx it's jut a really poor styling/design decision.

IMHO of course. Some of you I'm sure love it.

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
The irony of owning a 2020 'maro and complaining about styling is palpable. ?

The bottom line objectively is the 400Z is likely the last turbo, manual RWD car to ever be produced.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have never seen the front from this type of angle and low down. That thing is disgusting.
From the side and back it looks fine, but there was a Youtube video where someone captured the front end kneeling down and it really threw me off.

I was hoping the finished product would be different.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The irony of owning a 2020 'maro and complaining about styling is palpable. ?

The bottom line objectively is the 400Z is likely the last turbo, manual RWD car to ever be produced.
Fair enough. Truth be told I don't love the Camaro styling, I bought it to track the car while I waited for my C8 order. Which has now most likely turned into a A90 Supra and project Lotus Elise. The good news is that I am selling the Camaro it next week with a $9K profit over what I paid. Gotta love used values right now.

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
For me personally I would go with the Supra. I just think it looks way better, more stylish and it has great performance. I hate the way the Z looks in the front but if you want a manual then itā€™s a no brainer obviously.

With that said I canā€™t wait to see them on the road. Hopefully someone I know will get one so I can mess around with it.

gpcustoms

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Maserati Levante, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Honestly the thread speaks to me on many levels...But at the end of the day we drive what inspires us regardless of brand or hp. A car is like a love affair that drives us to her over and over again. May your choice bring you happiness and joy every day:thumbsup:

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Honestly the thread speaks to me on many levels...But at the end of the day we drive what inspires us regardless of brand or hp. A car is like a love affair that drives us to her over and over again. May your choice bring you happiness and joy every day:thumbsup:
Very true. I loved the Supra look every since it was first announced, saved up and traded in my FRS for one. I smile every time I get in it and I count down the hours until Iā€™m off work to drive it.
When you have a car that makes you feel that then youā€™ve got a winner. Only slight regret is I wish I would have waited for a yellow one lol. Love red but yellow was my top choice.

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Very true. I loved the Supra look every since it was first announced, saved up and traded in my FRS for one. I smile every time I get in it and I count down the hours until Iā€™m off work to drive it.
When you have a car that makes you feel that then youā€™ve got a winner. Only slight regret is I wish I would have waited for a yellow one lol. Love red but yellow was my top choice.
Took the damn words right out of my mouth!!!!!!!!!!! As I have said before, last car that I could not wait to get in was an FD RX-7. I may have a crappy day at work but when I leave, the smile comes on because I know what I am getting ready to get into.....I bought what felt right for me.....not the Internet.