Car Dealership Hassles and Belittles Pizza Delivery Guy Over $7

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7

A Massachusetts dealership is feeling the internet's rage after employees messed around with a pizza deliveryman over a mere $7. They did it to themselves, not only with their obnoxious behavior, but also because they (evidently) shared the video online.
Massachusetts, was shot on Saturday, January 10.

It shows Palace Pizza deliveryman Jarrid Tansey entering the office to return around $7 after the dealership employees complained to his manager that he had left without giving them change for a $50 tab. Apparently, the dealership workers gave Tansey $50 in two twenties and two fives, and he assumed it included a tip, since as he claims, no one asked for change.

ā€œIt just doesnā€™t make sense why youā€™d hand me a bill that you were just gonna have me drive back here to give you back anyway,ā€ we hear Tansey calmly saying in the video. ā€œIā€™m not mad, I just had to waste my resources coming back here.ā€

However, the F&R Auto Sales workers would have none of that.

ā€œSo listen: The manager apologized once for you. Do you want him to apologize again for you?ā€ says one of the dealership employees.

ā€œOut the door before I put my foot in your ass,ā€ a female office-worker tells Tansey as he leaves the premises.

Boston.com spoke to two employees at Palace Pizza who said they've had issues with said dealership before.

ā€œThis isnā€™t the first time we have had problems with F&R Auto,ā€ said Adam Willoughby, a manager at the shop. ā€œAll the time, thereā€™s always a problem, always an issue,ā€ added Lianette Hernandez, a cook and cashier. ā€œWeā€™ve been going back and forth with them for a long time.ā€

Willoughby told Boston.com that "the owner of the dealership and his son came by to apologize to Palace Pizza in person on Wednesday".

ā€œI was the manager on that night, and today they came and spoke to me, profusely apologized,ā€ Willoughby said. ā€œWe both want to make things right between us. We donā€™t want any bad blood.ā€

The original video, titled "irate pizza driver", has since been made private on YouTube, but as we all know, there's no such thing as hiding something you've already posted onlineā€¦

Besides the fact that F&R Auto Sales' website is having some trouble loading, it seems that the internet has flooded the dealerships' Yelp and Google pages with negative ratings.
http://www.carscoops.com/2015/01/car-dealership-hassles-and-belittles.html
Sponsored