• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Carbon Fiber Paddle Shifters (Sold)

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
For Sale: One Pair (Left + Right) Carbon Fiber Paddle Shifters
Brand: Unbranded
Installation Time: Approx 1hr
Price: SOLD
My loss is your gain. I purchased these for +$200 and installed them only to find out I didn't like them 100%. The reason I did not like them was because at the outer edge I did not feel smooth shifting with them. It wasn't a problem with the car shifting, it was semi-awkward to my hand applying pressure to the far ends of the paddle. Shifting with them in the middle area feels buttery smooth in your hands.

Since I drive my car in manual mode every day, these are not a match for me. If you run in automatic mode the majority of the time, then these are for you. Sadly, I do not have pictures of them installed but they looked sick! Definitely looked like the batmobile.
------------------------------------
Installation:
These are not decals or cheap stickers. There is minor installation to mount them up. You can find videos online but here is a quick rundown.

1) Unplug battery and wait about 30min or more before working on the car so all of the voltage will be drained
2) Using a T-Wrench push out both sides of the airbag from behind the steering wheel
3) Unplug 3 wires
4) Unscrew old paddle shifters
5) Using a pin push apart old paddle shifter to get to electronics
6) Install electronics on new carbon fiber shifter
7) Reverse process and install new shifters

158.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: