Cars and coffee Clearwater?

JFende39

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 3.0 Supra GR
Hey fellow Supra folk. Anyone hitting the “cars and coffee” at jax wax in Clearwater this Saturday? Google is telling me there’s a meetup on the 12th? Is this real? Also saw one in Sarasota on the 12th at fords garage. Gimme a shout if anyone headed that way!
Sponsored

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2023 F150 Tremor
Hey fellow Supra folk. Anyone hitting the “cars and coffee” at jax wax in Clearwater this Saturday? Google is telling me there’s a meetup on the 12th? Is this real? Also saw one in Sarasota on the 12th at fords garage. Gimme a shout if anyone headed that way!
This is hosted by the guy who used to manage the Detail Garage meet off Fowler in Tampa. (That meet can have hundreds of cars.)

So, this is a new meet and in its early stages, but the organizer should be pretty committed to growing it.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
I've seen the Sarasota one as well. Supposedly it's for charity, but is a regular cars and coffee type thing. I saw something on the website about $10 at entry as a donation is encouraged.

I'm south of Sarasota (Charlotte County) but would make the drive to meet up next month.

20220130_133924.jpg

OP
OP
JFende39

JFende39

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 3.0 Supra GR
This is hosted by the guy who used to manage the Detail Garage meet off Fowler in Tampa. (That meet can have hundreds of cars.)

So, this is a new meet and in its early stages, but the organizer should be pretty committed to growing it.
Good to know I’ll get the batmobile washed and swing through and see some whips.

OP
OP
JFende39

JFende39

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 3.0 Supra GR
I've seen the Sarasota one as well. Supposedly it's for charity, but is a regular cars and coffee type thing. I saw something on the website about $10 at entry as a donation is encouraged.

I'm south of Sarasota (Charlotte County) but would make the drive to meet up next month.

20220130_133924.jpg
Cool beans. Let’s chat next month and meet up there if possible. I’ll prolly just hit the Clearwater one this weekend.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
Cool beans. Let’s chat next month and meet up there if possible. I’ll prolly just hit the Clearwater one this weekend.
For sure. Will hit you up on here and post to see if others want to join. I just passed another 3.0 (Red) down here.