Silver Sponsor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.titanmotorsports.com
Car(s)
2020 MKV Premium White, 2020 MKV Premium Black, MK4 Supras. Among others.
Vehicle Showcase
Titan Motorsports Stainless Downpipe for MKV Supra B58

tms-catless-downpipe-for-a90-supra-7.jpg

Titan Motorsports MKV high flow downpipe is designed to increase performance and sound for your MKV Supra. These high flow downpipes are hand-crafted from smooth radius 304 grade stainless steel utilizing CNC flanges before being TIG welded in custom-built fixtures. This is a direct replacement for your factory downpipe and requires no cutting or welding.

Our downpipe is designed to fit the factory exhaust system but can also be utilized with aftermarket catback exhaust systems designed to mate up to the OEM downpipe. Installing this downpipe on its own will provide additional sound, amplifying the cars existing off throttle crackle, as well as an approximately 30whp increase. Combined with custom tuning, this simple modification can yield increases of 100 horsepower and 100 ft/lb of torque. Our Titan ProTune comes equipped with 93 Octane as well as 100 Octane maps to help take advantage of the increase in exhaust flow with a simple map switch. As with all exhaust modifications, this is designed for off-road use only.

Part Number : TMS MKV-EXH-100

Retail : $299.00

Note: Installing an aftermarket downpipe can trigger a check engine light for the secondary oxygen sensor. Most software upgrades can mute this with a reflash, If this is not an option for your vehicle we offer a Universal O2 Spacer with Mini Catalytic Converter Available for $145.00 that will alleviate this issue.

[email protected]

-Ashley

tms-catless-downpipe-for-a90-supra-8.png
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Titan Motorsports

Titan Motorsports

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.titanmotorsports.com
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Titan Motorsports

Titan Motorsports

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.titanmotorsports.com
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Do you install both pro tune and downpipe at your facility? What would you charge for both as kit installed?
Install only takes one hour or so, so we are offering a promo for $1000 installed for down pipe and tune.

MA617M, we do not have a RHD available to test fit as this time. Once confirmed we would be happy to let you know.

Nurburgring

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
911 Turbo, M3 E46, Turbocharged NA Miata, S2000, Mazda FC3S & FD3S, EP91 Starlet, EK9 Type R, EG6 Sir2, AE86, 3SGE AE86, Evo7RS, F3 race car
100whp for 1k :headbang:

SUPRATOY

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 SUPRA
for how long will this offer be available? .... and ... do you do work on Saturdays?

RRKnight

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus NCX200T F Sport
Damn too bad you are not in Canada. I would love to get mine tuned and down pipe.

imoj1

First Name
Omran
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95' Supra, '15 Maserati, '98 Skyline, '15 Mustang, M5
I placed an order of this Downpipe on 30th August, today is 05th September and no shipping confirmed yet
i guess its because of Labor day, but i will appreciate if you speedup the shipping

SUPRATOY

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 SUPRA
do you Know that there was a huge hurricane coming this way, and people were getting prepared for it?..... just happened that we got lucky and did not hit FL as it was expected! just some info!

Mr. Kurtz

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1981 Toyota Celica GT Sunchaser, 2020 Toyota Supra Premium
Do you have an install video for the downpipe? I’m considering one, but want to see how involved the install(and possible removal) is.