Catted Downpipe Comparisons

nksupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Is there any data on the performance of the various catted downpipes? There seems to be very little info out there. Wagner Tuning is the only one that as far as I can tell has posted the flow rates comparing their catless, 200 cell, and 300 cell downpipes.

@Extreme Power House i noticed you have pretty much every downpipe in stock other than the akrapovic downpipe. What is your opinion on their relative quality/performance ignoring price completely?
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
As you know the Mods DB has some already, but not all DP's have perf data that I was able to find. Still searching/adding...

I did fantasize about getting all and putting them on the same dyno, along with couple of GoPro's with good mics and doing the same drive by, etc., but I am currently not willing to spend the resources to buy all and current weather sucks here! If any reseller company would be willing to work with me, I am totally up for it however it won't be before weather improves..~May

FtSpeed reviews many products on YouTube and in their product page. They have Remark & aFe Catback for Supra already, but no DP videos.
It'd be awesome if the tuning/reseller companies would do this comparison themselves.After all, it doesn't take too long to replace the DP if you have a lift and a helping hand.
They wouldn't be making any losses unless they have a product of their own, even so, in a capitalist world, this should push suppliers to come up with hopefully better or different products :)

There are very active people on the forum who have gone through a few downpipes already. If any actively modding person/company go through all using same equipment, same tune, etc. and report numbers that'd be great!

Last edited: