Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
Coded Sport+ into the Supra over lunch.

What is Needed and How To:
  • OBDLink CX Module
  • BimmerCode (iOS or Android)

Coding Sport Plus is a two step coding process. It's the same on the 2.0 as it is in the 3.0 version.

PART ONE:
  1. Get into your Supra and hit the start button three times quickly with foot OFF the brake to activate the vehicle's diagnostic function.
  2. Place the OBDLink CX module into the OBDII port and connect to the BimmerCode application using your phone via Bluetooth.
  3. Choose BMW Z4 as the vehicle model.
  4. Choose Body Domain Controller
  5. Press Expert Mode in bottom left hand corner of app.
  6. Scroll down and choose 3221 PfFesMaster
  7. Scroll down and choose FesSportWorldMode1
  8. Activate Sport Expert
  9. Back out of menus and press CODE in the top right hand corner of app. BimmerCode is now writing in the Sport+ data to your ECM and will take a few minutes to finish.

PART TWO:
  1. While staying in the Z4 menu, scroll down and press Headunit.
  2. Again, press Expert Mode in bottom left hand corner of app.
  3. Scroll down and press 3008FES
  4. Press FES_Sport_Expert
  5. Press Aktiv
  6. Back out of menus and press CODE in the top right hand corner of app. BimmerCode is now writing in the Sport+ menu data to your ECM / headunit and will take a few minutes to finish.
  7. Once data is complete, disconnect the OBDLink module and start the vehicle.
  8. You can now go into your Sport Individual screen and choose Sport Plus in Engine and Transmission.

ENJOY!
tempImageDTUxV2.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
What exactly is the difference between sport plus and sport standard??

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
And what does Sport Plus do?
Theoretically, it should increase throttle response and produce quicker shifts. From the little I've driven the car while having Sport Plus activated, the shifts do seem a hair quicker.

Zenkuto

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium (AZ)
Does this mean every time you switch to sport mode, it’s actually in sport+? Or do you have to go in settings and toggle sport+ every time?

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
Does this mean every time you switch to sport mode, it’s actually in sport+? Or do you have to go in settings and toggle sport+ every time?

You can code the car to default to Sport Individual which would save your current setting of Sport+.

You can also save the vehicle setting to your radio channel 1-2-3 what have you, so it acts as a quick menu opposed to going through all of the i-Drive menus.

Zenkuto

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium (AZ)
You can code the car to default to Sport Individual which would save your current setting of Sport+.

You can also save the vehicle setting to your radio channel 1-2-3 what have you, so it acts as a quick menu opposed to going through all of the i-Drive menus.
But if I wanted to keep the default normal on startup, can I link sport+ to the regular sport mode? So when I switch to sport mode from normal, the sport+ settings will already be saved and applied?

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
But if I wanted to keep the default normal on startup, can I link sport+ to the regular sport mode? So when I switch to sport mode from normal, the sport+ settings will already be saved and applied?
Possibly...I'd have to mess around with it and post back.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Yes. When you choose Sport Individual, every time you hit the sport button that’s what it will go to. You won’t have to change each particular every time.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Anyone using this combined with XHP?

_ts.mkv_

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
What modules are available for bimmercode that can be paired with bootmod3? I am having trouble finding a compatibility list for certain modules with bimmercode and bm3.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
What modules are available for bimmercode that can be paired with bootmod3? I am having trouble finding a compatibility list for certain modules with bimmercode and bm3.
None of that matters in the slightest. Not even a little bit. They are as related to each other as bowling is to the oxygen content of mars.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I'm gonna try this on my manual this week and see if it can be done and what benefits, on my auto it began making the very M style let off BRAPPP when I would get of throttle.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.