Let's talk about Colors

Which color of the A90 Supra are you ordering?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
I guess I'm boring, but I like white. I think its a timeless color and it really stands out at night.

Ib9YtwI.jpg
Sponsored

Leeky

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GT86 SemiAuto, Mercedes-Benz ML55, Toyota Aygo X-Press X-Drive
Vehicle Showcase
Id like to see some bright in your face colours, like the yellow/orange/green that you get on the Lamourghini Huracan.

IMG_0912_zpsxshqfdn7.jpg

Last edited:

Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISSAN Silvia S15 Spec-R
I would like to see it in the blue (with blacked rooftop) that is currently in Toyota's lineup. Seen it in person on a CH-R and looks amazing.

2016-_Toyota-_C-_HR-_Hybrid-9-e1479107954841-630x355.jpg

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
I would like to see it in the blue (with blacked rooftop) that is currently in Toyota's lineup. Seen it in person on a CH-R and looks amazing.

2016-_Toyota-_C-_HR-_Hybrid-9-e1479107954841-630x355.jpg
considering the different blues they've offered on the 86/BRZ, I would be quite surprised if they don't have a vibrant blue which is pretty similar to the mk4 blue that came with the last few model years...however, considering future production has no direct ties to toyota whos to say we won't be stuck with bmw paint codes like the z4 blue which is pretty boring to my eyes :/

rzs.jpg

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I don't think Toyota will cheapen out on using the same paint colors BMW is using. Maybe they'll share the same black and white. But if they are at least going for different exteriors (maybe interiors) I don't see why they wouldn't use their own custom paint colors.

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
I don't think Toyota will cheapen out on using the same paint colors BMW is using. Maybe they'll share the same black and white. But if they are at least going for different exteriors (maybe interiors) I don't see why they wouldn't use their own custom paint colors.
considering bmw hasn't let a single person from japan sit in the supra mules (at least according to all the mule photos we've seen) i wouldn't be surprised if all those little aspects are micromanaged out by the germans too

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
are the color choices the same for 86 & BRZ?

Last edited:

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
are the color choices the same for 86 & BRZ?
..for the most part, yes....there are some colors which have been kinda exclusive for the 86/BRZ like the Hot Lava for Toyota and World Rally Blue for Subaru but other colors, like yellow, have been made as special edition colors for both models though not at the same time. Either way though, I don't know if we should look at the 86/BRZ project and production in the same light considering Subaru uses many of the same direct suppliers as Toyota and they were already producing other Toyota models as well.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
Id like to see some bright in your face colours, like the yellow/orange/green that you get on the Lamourghini Huracan.

IMG_0912_zpsxshqfdn7.jpg
I think this car would look great in yellow. The old Supra, not so much. I seen a few in person and it just didn't look right too me.

23ru6vl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.