Analysis, Comments & Reactions from the Web about the new Supra

RyanGT3RS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red 991.2 GT3RS, M and AMG,s
I think we are looking at this car too much from the A80’s perspective. That car made awesome power and it did handle well. But the targa is a floppy noodle and the car is not really known for its handling.

I think the new Supra has a good chance to become a track legend. It has an awesome chassis that fulfills all the basic requirements for sports cars. It also will have support from two different aftermarkets that will likely find ingenious ways to make it faster and handle better.

The A80 was excellent in handling, it was the steering and chassis that were criticized compared to an M3, NSX, Rx7 type cars.
Sponsored

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
The A80 was excellent in handling, it was the steering and chassis that were criticized compared to an M3, NSX, Rx7 type cars.
Yes I know, more grip than a 512TR and 993 Turbo, but I would argue that it is more known for outright power and speed. This is escpecially in comparison to its peers.

RyanGT3RS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red 991.2 GT3RS, M and AMG,s
Yes I know, more grip than a 512TR and 993 Turbo, but I would argue that it is more known for outright power and speed. This is escpecially in comparison to its peers.

Maybe later on when the mods and tuners started unlocking its potential. I’ve driven all those other cars mentioned, f355 also. The Supra really is a great all around car, although the NSX is/was my ideal choice.

SupraFiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5 Supras currently