Analysis, Comments & Reactions from the Web about the new Supra

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
dude, how the heck a 16 year old kid with braces get a new supra that is modified. Parents must be spoiling them!! Kinda dangerous if you ask me!
Check this out. Looks like it's the other way around? The kid in the Supra video buys his mom a car when he's 13 years old.

Sponsored

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
probably staged as hell. lol
May very well be staged but the kid has millions of subscribers. I don't doubt he's making money. More power to him. Money does not mean mature and responsible though. Hopefully he is. Hopefully his Supra does not end up in the "Totaled Supra Registry".

Red-hat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86, 370Z
Braces and Supras.
Are these people even legal to drive?
Struth.
LOL, I sometimes forget that in the USA they let children drive themselves to school. It’s funny, they let immature teenagers drive powerful sports cars unsupervised but make them wait a few more years before they can vote or drink booze. Kinda weird, since I would argue driving a car, let alone one with that much power, takes as much maturity and judgement as those other things... if not more.

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
LOL, I sometimes forget that in the USA they let children drive themselves to school. It’s funny, they let immature teenagers drive powerful sports cars unsupervised but make them wait a few more years before they can vote or drink booze. Kinda weird, since I would argue driving a car, let alone one with that much power, takes as much maturity and judgement as those other things... if not more.
I actually wondered if there was any correlation between age and the number of cars in the Totaled Supra Registry?

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
^It looks like he is a trying to build up his channel. I think having a Supra would get him more views and clicks vs keeping the Camaro.