Crash Supras on Public Roads

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
So it was stolen? Nope can go either way.
I meant nope it wasn’t stolen. I didn’t mean to create confusion but I see now how my response left room for misinterpretation.
Sponsored

Paolo

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 SUPRA

The morning after:

Wow.... what a shunt... :eek:
Looks like the Supra is not only a great sports coupe, but also a flying missile...
Hope everyone is ok. What a bummer for the home owner whose home was used to reduce the impact. Great Xmas for them... NOT!

Where is the engine? Under the car? EDIT: 5m 10s in the original video... Sweet jebus!!! Aii carmaba!!! has the prop shaft and transmission all connected...
Good thing @ 2m 40s the cockpit is in tact in last video :thumbsup:
Just a worthy reminder to all Supra owners to drive safely in this holiday period.
Peace all... :)

diablo2112

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 BMW M3 Competition
Damn. Watching all these videos, you gotta wonder, how did some of these folks ever get a license, much less manage to get ahold of an A90. Seriously, some grade-A Darwin award candidates here.

gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Prem., 2015 Subaru XV, 2003 MINI JCW, 1972 TR6
Vehicle Showcase
Wow.... what a shunt... :eek:
Looks like the Supra is not only a great sports coupe, but also a flying missile...
Hope everyone is ok. What a bummer for the home owner whose home was used to reduce the impact. Great Xmas for them... NOT!

Where is the engine? Under the car? EDIT: 5m 10s in the original video... Sweet jebus!!! Aii carmaba!!! has the prop shaft and transmission all connected...
Good thing @ 2m 40s the cockpit is in tact in last video :thumbsup:
Just a worthy reminder to all Supra owners to drive safely in this holiday period.
Peace all... :)
Yes, my car buddy told me I needed to park it until the spring because the A/S tires (Which I got just for winter) wont get up to temp this winter to support the way I drive ...

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
There is a red one in this video that wrecked with a C7. Not sure if they were racing or what.

@5:39

Jabba

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Hyundai Veloster N
I remember someone saying there should be either a required class or upgraded license people should go through before driving a car over a certain amount of power. I thought that was ridiculous, but the more I see these Cars and Coffee crashes, I tend to agree more.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I remember someone saying there should be either a required class or upgraded license people should go through before driving a car over a certain amount of power. I thought that was ridiculous, but the more I see these Cars and Coffee crashes, I tend to agree more.
or keep the traction control on and not upgrade their turbo until they learn to drive

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I'm in the group where lane assist nearly caused me to crash. It violently almost corrected me into the back of a truck because of construction zone markings. I normally turn it off... Now I will religiously turn it off. I might invest in Bimmercode to see if there is an option to permanently turn this off.

I'm not against driver aids and A.I.... I'm actually looking forward to where autonomous driving will take us. But I definitely don't want to be part of these beta tests.
Sponsored