Crash Supras on Public Roads

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
From what the story goes, the girlfriend's friend and her took his car while he was in the bathroom a went for a joyride. SMH
If true I wonder who owns the car? Anyone on this forum?
Sponsored

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
I'm not going to post it here (because its uncensored), but if you go Youtuber Carlos Guerrero account there is a long two part video with pretty much a complete look at the scene.

Grendel-13

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 2017 Corvette Grand Sport 2015 BMW 435xi
If true I wonder who owns the car? Anyone on this forum?
First thing I did after the car tried to steer me away from getting into a turn lane, was turn the steering feature off.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
After reading the latest info I'm not surprised at all.

https://bethesdamagazine.com/bethes...ash-had-multiple-traffic-charges-against-her/

State court records also show that Vasquez was charged with driving 111 miles per hour in a 65-miles-per-hour zone in Anne Arundel County on Aug. 31.

In addition, Vasquez was charged with driving 79 miles per hour in a 40-miles-per hour zone on April 16, and with driving 86 miles per hour in a 55-miles-per-hour zone on April 27. The April incidents happened in Montgomery County, according to court records.

Natek

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 launch
I am curious what actually killed her. I think the passenger might have got it from the pole but I watched the unedited video and it looks like she is just slumped over. I cannot tell if she was wearing a seat but that area of the car seemed reasonably intact. There has been quite a few supra accidents but I think this is the first death. I am wondering if she bounced off the side glass or something. I was surprised well the driver side cockpit seemed intact.

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
I don't think she was wearing seat belt because when airbag is deployed due to impact, seatbelt retracts to the point that a bit uncomfortable to breath. since she is slouching over forward, most likely she wasn't wearing seatbelt unless someone inside unlatched seatbelt. with that note, airbag does absolutely nothing during accident unless you are wearing seatbelt. matter of fact, it may even kill you more than the accident. wear seatbelt...

Natek

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 launch
Yeah, im thinking with her track record the seatbelt was an afterthought in the afterlife. Its always possible that with that side impact into the pole her head would have bounced off the driver side door glass ... if she was going anywhere over 20 mph, the wind buffeting would have definitely meant she had the window up.

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Yeah, im thinking with her track record the seatbelt was an afterthought in the afterlife. Its always possible that with that side impact into the pole her head would have bounced off the driver side door glass ... if she was going anywhere over 20 mph, the wind buffeting would have definitely meant she had the window up.
possibly... but in my opinion, B58 (engine, not plane) would not fly over 20 ft with 60 mph impact. it took me a while to figure out the carnage but wheel ending up on tree and B58 ending up in parking lot, you could tell how much of force was applied.. with that much force her head is moving forward and force of aribag deploying other way could easily snap her neck.... i wonder airbag also prevented her from ejecting her out through the windshield..

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I am curious what actually killed her. I think the passenger might have got it from the pole but I watched the unedited video and it looks like she is just slumped over. I cannot tell if she was wearing a seat but that area of the car seemed reasonably intact. There has been quite a few supra accidents but I think this is the first death. I am wondering if she bounced off the side glass or something. I was surprised well the driver side cockpit seemed intact.
i am going to take a guess and say there was a huge change in velocity. The human organ can only take so much change in velocity from an impact. Even if the outside of the person looks to be fine, that “jolt” can kill you internally.

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
Nope, and yup.

A friend of mine is good friends with the guy who was the driver’s boyfriend (not her passenger). This news aligns with details he relayed.
So it was stolen? Nope can go either way.

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
Sounds like she just took someone's car that they knew, so not "stolen" right?
Sponsored