CTS Turbo Kit

KBGT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
I will certainly consider the remnant kit when/if the CTS turbo dies. So far 3K miles on the CTS without issue at 25-28 psi most of the time. Has anyone else had a CTS turbo die other than the couple that had problems right after release?
Sponsored

jonezj

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0
That said, my CTS is running strong and sounds cool so Iā€™m happy still. Probably 4k miles on it now

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Iā€™ve got a local buddy with an m340i thatā€™s been running the CTS for a few months now, heā€™s pretty happy overallā€¦ Iā€™m curious as well how it holds up

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Do you have a link for the Applied Torque Solutions Trans build? Or where can I look to get that for done for myself?
Iā€™m running his Stage 1.5 and very pleased with the performance and reliability. Trans now has about 3k miles on it Iā€™m beating on it pretty hard. Customer service is exceptional well and very responsive and build turn around is quick.

KBGT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Iā€™m running his Stage 1.5 and very pleased with the performance and reliability. Trans now has about 3k miles on it Iā€™m beating on it pretty hard. Customer service is exceptional well and very responsive and build turn around is quick.
Does the Stage 1.5 have a billet steel E Hub or is it stock cast aluminum? That E Hub seems to be a weak point from what I have read. The C Hub seems to be less mandatory but still a good idea for insurance.

How much WHP or torque are you throwing at it?

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Does the Stage 1.5 have a billet steel E Hub or is it stock cast aluminum? That E Hub seems to be a weak point from what I have read. The C Hub seems to be less mandatory but still a good idea for insurance.

How much WHP or torque are you throwing at it?
yes it includes the billet E Hub. I donā€™t have dyno numbers bc I went with a street tune. My current setup is full E85, Pure850, and supporting mods so my guess is 650whp +
Sponsored