CTS Turbo Kit

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Keep an eye on remnant performance's turbo. It's looking really really impressive. I'm considering swapping out the Pure800 for it in the spring when things warm up a little bit.
So this will be a bottom mount turbo that replaces the factory, but maintains the same orientation? Looks like they've got a 6 port version in the works too.

Archer Fabrications also has a top mount kit almost ready for release.

https://archerfabrications.com/toyo...nscroll-t4-top-mount-turbo-manifold-hot-parts

And Full Race has a top mount kit on the way. They just revised the design of their 6 port manifold.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Keep an eye on remnant performance's turbo. It's looking really really impressive. I'm considering swapping out the Pure800 for it in the spring when things warm up a little bit.
You know you are gonna swap that thing out. Stop playing around like you'll think about it ?

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
I'm looking at Remnant Performance Turbo also. Should be releasing in the next coming months.

$2500-2600 for the whole kit that includes:
Re-designed G30-900 turbo (800whp capable)
No Core Charge
Charge Pipe
4" Intake with filter and airbox
Turbo Heat Shield

Seems like an insane deal for the money and performance.

Most unique feature of this kit will be the optional T51R mod for only $250 plus, and don't forget it's a stock location kit so it will work with any downpipe!

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Same kit I am looking at as well! The no core is huge for me as I would like to keep the stock turbo for worse case scenario.

not to mention the remnant performance kit has T51R mod available... although can be ricey, that turbo spool will be insane!
The T51R mod on the Remnant kit will only be $250 extra. I think it's a very good deal!

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
any updates??
A90 Shop just posted this photo today! Looks like they might have done some changes in their design.

I think their original design wasn’t good that’s why it kept being delayed for years.

41664AA1-C449-4397-870F-C94A335E1FC1.jpeg