Cusco Strut Brace

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Hey man, everyone starts somewhere. I'm sure someone will find that video useful.
I'm sorry.

Putting myself in Timeout. You all have a great FRIDAY

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Welcome!! Glad I was able to provide some help!! Thank you for watching!
Yes very Helpful I have the Tanabe bar and I have a 21 Supra which it uses the factory bolts. Getting ready for a track day and making sure everything is torqued down.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
some may not know to use stock bolts etc
This is true. A lot of videos about this was made for the '20s which didn't have the threaded hole or the bolts, so it was nice to know that the '21s could just use stock bolts. Saved a lot of work.

OP
OP
Jackyl tm

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Yes very Helpful I have the Tanabe bar and I have a 21 Supra which it uses the factory bolts. Getting ready for a track day and making sure everything is torqued down.
Awesome!!! Really glad to hear that. Which track are you running at?? REALLY appreciate it!!
This is true. A lot of videos about this was made for the '20s which didn't have the threaded hole or the bolts, so it was nice to know that the '21s could just use stock bolts. Saved a lot of work.
That's what I was finding while searching as well before I made the purchase. Glad it was useful for you! Really appreciate it.
fwiw I always say e-wahtever for external torx so it would be "e11" not "11 millimeter"
Ahh, makes sense. Thank you for the advice, appreciate it!
Sponsored