• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Custom Subwoofer Enclosure two 10" JL Audio 10TW3-D4 $600

USAFquez

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2015 Canyon
I'm parting out my supra. If you own one, you know that the sound system is lacking bass. I built this enclosure while maintaining a factory appearance. It's two 10" JL Audio 10TW3-D4 subs. It's tuned to 32 Hz so it hits low. I created a carpeted floor out of MDF so I wouldn't need to damage the factory floor when securing it in place. Everything can be installed and removed in under 5 minutes. Local pick up only (21108) $600

15.jpg

16.jpg

D2A36CB6-4158-45C6-AA9A-B759B94B025F.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

TYMBOM

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91, Trackhawk, Golf R
That is NOT factory appearance man. You’re not wrong on the rest, but should remove that line from your ad(s). Seen on FB too.

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
USAFquez

USAFquez

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2015 Canyon
That is NOT factory appearance man. You’re not wrong on the rest, but should remove that line from your ad(s). Seen on FB too.
I've seen builds that take up the whole trunk with fiberglass and LEDs everywhere, systems with just a generic box sitting in the middle of the trunk, etc. Does it look exactly like factory? of course not. Should it trigger people enough to POST IN CAPS about it? I was hoping it wouldn't, but I was wrong. The build it tasteful and not gaudy in my opinion. It's still for sale if you're interested....

Look real heavy too, but I suppose that's quite obvious.
It's not the lightest thing in the world, but it removes in just a couple of minutes. I pulled it out when I ran my 9-second pass.

Reactions: zrk

TYMBOM

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91, Trackhawk, Golf R
I've seen builds that take up the whole trunk with fiberglass and LEDs everywhere, systems with just a generic box sitting in the middle of the trunk, etc. Does it look exactly like factory? of course not. Should it trigger people enough to POST IN CAPS about it? I was hoping it wouldn't, but I was wrong. The build it tasteful and not gaudy in my opinion. It's still for sale if you're interested....

It's not the lightest thing in the world, but it removes in just a couple of minutes. I pulled it out when I ran my 9-second pass.
Dude, I wasn’t attacking you, I was letting you know it is misrepresenting it. Nothing more, nothing less. GLWS.
Sponsored