• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Delete

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Delete
Sponsored

Last edited:

hmmcd10

First Name
Haden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IS-F
Figured i'd put this out there to see if theres anyone who wants this car more than me. I've got 2 cars already and have a 3rd on order which will come in a few months. I'm 100% open to keeping this car, but seeing as I don't drive it much (nor have a desire to tune it), there may be someone who would appreciate it more.

Absolute Zero White
3.0 premium w/Drivers assist package & carbon mirrors from toyota
Purchased in September 2020.
Build date of 06/2020 (1 month before the locked ECU)
Car has 2050 miles on it
Oil change at toyota at 1200 miles
No issues with oil consumption

Car is in perfect condition. Not a scratch on it. Non-smoker.

What i've done:
- AWE touring exhaust with polished tips
- MST intake w/ charge pipe
- H&R springs
- IND paint matched front reflectors
- Weathertech all season floor mats w/ Supra badge added

Carvana & Carmax offered me $51-$52k. So I'm willing to sell the car stock for $52,500. Or with mods included, I'm looking to get $54,000.

Title in hand. So need to deal with the headaches.
You guys know what a stock looking Supra looks like, but will post pictures if requested.

Chicago area, but willing to meet if close enough.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] or PM me if interested. Don't always have time to check the forums.

View attachment 44299
Emailed

OP
OP
Octane

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Sorry it took a bit, all PM's and emails replied too.
Sponsored