Dinan Turbo Inlet for the Toyota GR Supra (B58)

Dinan_Engineering

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dinancars.com
Car(s)
GR Supra 2.0, 2x GR Supra 3.0's and countless BMWs
Turbo_Inlet_Forum_1.jpg

Part Number(s): D760-0062
Applications:
  • 2020-2023 A90/A91 GR Supra 3.0
Product Page(s) / Pricing: dinan.info/B58-B46-TI
Release Date: Available Now!

Description: Turbo inlet pipes serve two very distinct, and differing, purposes. On one hand the optimization of a turbo inlet pipe will encourage better turbo efficiency and responsiveness by allowing the turbo to ingest more air by way of an unobstructed and larger volume flow path. On the other, you have a more visceral benefit that some may argue is equally, or even more, important than that of efficiency/flow optimization --- increased sound. No matter which of the distinct purposes is favored, Dinan will deliver on both.

Regardless of application, a Dinan turbo inlet replaces the weak, and failure prone, plastic factory inlet with a more robust carbon fiber one. CNC machined fittings are utilized to ensure proper fitment and guarantee installation as a direct replacement to the OEM inlet. Beyond material and fitment however are the improvements to the characteristics of the primary element in the system, the pipe itself. The stock turbo inlet has incorporated additional features (multiple in some cases) that introduce flow restrictions and turbulence while also reducing turbo noises. All of which are unwanted but easily rectified by removing the various resonators and enlarging (and optimizing) the path for a more uniform flow. The result is an inlet that delivers not only more air and allows the turbo to be more efficient (work less) but also provides the oft desired amplification to the turbo induction soundtrack.

Features/Benefits:
  • Increased turbo efficiency and reliability courtesy of maximum unimpeded and uniform airflow
  • Eliminates the factory sound resonator for increased turbo vocalization
  • 14% increase in overall volume over OEM inlet
  • Average of 7.7% larger internal diameter throughout (maximum cross-sectional area allowed)
  • Carbon fiber construction for increased durability and visual appeal
  • Direct replacement of OEM turbo inlet
  • Quick and easy bolt-on installation
Turbo_Inlet_Forum_4.jpg
Sponsored

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
Just waiting for the Intake to come out... one day... eventually....

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
Would love a Dinan turbo inlet for a little more noise.

Do you have a UK reseller? P&P from US is probably cost prohibitive :(

OP
OP
Dinan_Engineering

Dinan_Engineering

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dinancars.com
Car(s)
Would love a Dinan turbo inlet for a little more noise.

Do you have a UK reseller? P&P from US is probably cost prohibitive :(
Awesome GTI is the Dinan/APR importer for the UK. They can be reached at 0161 537 5999. They ultimately supply a variety of shops in the country. CLP Automotive is one of those that I recall offhand that seems to be a bit more well known. Alternatively you could order through any number of online etailers that carry the line and ship internationally like ECS or USP. I'm sure there are others but those are the big 2 international ones.

Knoxengineering

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT | Cu Later Gray
:drive:

The turbo inlet is installed and I have nothing but great things to say about it. Great build quality, sounds amazing, provides unrestricted access to the beautiful spool of the turbo. I can only imagine what the combination of the inlet and intake will sound like in person.

Keep engineering and innovating. The community loves what you guys are doing!

Brandon K

OP
OP
Dinan_Engineering

Dinan_Engineering

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dinancars.com
Car(s)

The turbo inlet is installed and I have nothing but great things to say about it. Great build quality, sounds amazing, provides unrestricted access to the beautiful spool of the turbo. I can only imagine what the combination of the inlet and intake will sound like in person.

Brandon K
Sounds pretty epic I must admit. Was surpised how good it sounded even above and beyond the equivalent BMW's. Can't wait to share it.

Next week!
Let me know how that goes. lol

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
I look forward to this in two weeks. Maybe we can get this around the time we get @itsbassi FP dyno results. These could make a good combo.

Two weeks.gif

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
It’ll be there along with the stateside unlock
This news is phenomenal! I am so excited. Real HP gains incoming! Finally @zrk will have some real power in that grocery-getter.

Feldro

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra Premium A90 MT

Brandon K
Have any sound clips ?