Do we wave?

KO1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Light hearted Sunday morning question. About 15 years ago I owned an Impreza and would always give other Impreza drivers a little wave so, never having owned a Supra before I was wondering if Supra drivers like to do the same? Considering the new model has been around a few years and I've never seen another one on the road I'm guessing that a little wave would be nice but rare.
Sponsored

nc_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Pro
Yup, I do.
All good fun appreciating the shared passion :)

nc_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Pro
I do it also, but since I’ve only encountered one Supra in four months its rare for sure.

-RJM
1% of all UK Supras live near me (that’s 4 cars ?) so I do see one a week… and not the one on the driveway

Sybra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RX7 Before, Supra UK pro spec.
lmao uk section and only one UK reply :p

The other day I drove past an mk4 supra and we waved, all jdm car guys in the area and I wave at each other. Unlike the US, in UK we are a tiny community so makes sense to acknowledge each other and get excited if we ever see another :p

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Did a thumbs up to a guy couple weeks ago driving an MKIV Supra. Looked as if it was only a year old but the driver gave me a really weird look back.........

So I said "F-U"......;)
The owner probably was like, that’s not a real Supra. Lol I have had several mk4 owners tell me that my car isn’t a real Supra.

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Quite sure that was his thought.....coworkers that actually know say "but isn't it just a BMW?"....my response is......"quit hatin".....LOL

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Quite sure that was his thought.....coworkers that actually know say "but isn't it just a BMW?"....my response is......"quit hatin".....LOL
A fast bmw…. lol

Rad_AMG

First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium (SOLD), 20 4Runner TRD Pro
I will definitely wave when I do see one. Like @Loco38SUP said, they're fairly rare up here in the PNW. Still haven't seen another Supra while in my Supra lol. I do get quite a few waves from other 5th Gen lifted 4Runner owners when I'm in my Runner. That's another very active/proud community of owners.
Sponsored