jprescot

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hey guys,

quick question, does anybody know if the Supra has mid-pipes? I would want to delete those to make it louder.
Sponsored

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
Hey guys,

quick question, does anybody know if the Supra has mid-pipes? I would want to delete those to make it louder.
I'm going to take the high road and assume that you dont quite know the terminology you are trying to get across.

All cars with exhausts have "mid pipes". Its the pipe that usually contains a resonator and the the pipe that connects your rear muffler (or axelback) to your downpipe. In some cars this is a separate piece like in the BRZ. For our cars, its welded directly to the rear muffler.

You CANNOT just delete the mid pipe, at that point you'd have no exhaust and it would be insanely loud. Like 120 db loud all the time. I'm assuming you were wondering if the midpipe has resonators or a muffler that you want to delete. Most catback systems for this car get rid of the resonator in the midpipe, so just find a catback that you want and make sure theres no resonator in the midpipe and you're good to go.

Toyotawild

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 Toyota Tundra supercharged, 03 Acura cls-6
Theres a kooks midpipe delete kit
Sponsored